Father 'admitted throwing three-month-old daughter to her death from bridge'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...th-bridge.html

Old August 23rd, 2012 #42
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Nigerian burns £1.2m in bizarre ritual

A Nigerian official obsessed with witchcraft burned £1.2 million of stolen public money and smeared the ashes over his naked body in a bizarre ritual, police said.

By Mike Pflanz in Nairobi
Last Updated: 8:45AM BST 22 Aug 2008

Sam Edem, chairman of the Niger Delta Development Commission, is accused of stealing a total of £3.4 million in public money to pay a witchdoctor to cast "juju" spells to secure business contracts and to kill a powerful rival at work.

Part of the black magic reportedly involved Mr Edem burning £1.2 million in cash and then smearing the ashes over his naked body in a cemetery in the middle of the night in a "fortification" ritual.

Mr Edem, who denies the allegations, has been formally charged with theft and criminal conspiracy at the High Court in the capital, Abuja.

He initiated the police investigation himself when he complained that the self-proclaimed sorcerer, Perekabowei Ogah, had tried to swindle him out of millions of pounds and was acting on behalf of political rivals.

But detectives became suspicious when Mr Edem allegedly could not account for how he earned the money in the first place. His lawyers said it was donated by well-wishers to fund an election attempt.

"We believe that this is money from the Nigerian government, money that should have been used to develop the Niger Delta," said Ali Amodu, the police commissioner in Abuja.

The Niger Delta Development Commission was set up to channel money that the federal government earns from crude oil sales back to the millions who live in poverty in the country's oil-producing region.

Despite initial support from the public, its reputation was quickly tarnished by persistent reports that it achieved little and that senior members of staff were stealing funds.

The area has been plagued by an increasingly violent rebellion spearheaded by militants who say they are fighting for a greater share of oil wealth to the Delta.

But many of the armed gangs are little more than criminals extorting money through kidnappings, often with the tacit support of local politicians, it has been claimed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...re-ritual.html
Witchcraft is NOT an appropriate word to use for religio-magical practices outside of the White European experience, as it is actually an ethno-specific term tied to Anglo-Saxon culture. The word Witch comes from the Anglo-Saxon term Wicce (fem.)/Wicca (masc.) and was used to designate a practioner of folk-magic rooted in pre-Christian pagan beliefs and practices.

Old September 9th, 2012 #43
Joe_J.
Radio active

Steven you are correct but there is a difference in use of words in their common meaning for the average person reading and being technically correct within an academic setting.

Old September 9th, 2012 #44
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Steven you are correct but there is a difference in use of words in their common meaning for the average person reading and being technically correct within an academic setting.
If you are talking about African tribal religio-magical practices, the term "Voodoo" would be far more appropriate instead of the English word "Witchcraft."

Old September 12th, 2012 #45
Ed in CT
Good Guy

Arrow Nig Chains Niglet to Radiator, Beats It Half to Def

Merely a minor blip on the nigger crime radar but worth a post because I suspect there's more to the story.
I expect the tiny turdling was raped in several and if not all its orifices. I'll post a follow-up should I run across any more info.

Quote:
NEW HAVEN — A 45-year-old man is jailed in lieu of $500,000 bail amid allegations he beat, cut and handcuffed his 9-year-old stepdaughter to a radiator over the course of years in what one veteran police sergeant described as “the worst case of child abuse I’ve ever seen.”

The man, Craig Tracy Williams, was arraigned Monday, two days after police found him, his wife and four other children filling up at a Forbes Avenue gas station “apparently getting ready to flee” on the highway while the victim was still in the hospital for her injuries, according to police.

On Tuesday, Assistant Chief Archie Generoso described a house of horrors for the young girl, who told authorities she was beaten because she wasn’t Williams’ biological child. None of the other siblings were abused, the girl told authorities.

When questioned about scars on her torso, the girl explained that “the one on her chest was when her step-father used a little knife. The one on her back was when her step-father used a big knife,” Generoso said. She had multiple other injuries, including a fresh one from where she said he struck her with a baseball bat as she tried to hide under her dresser.

She said the suspect at times handcuffed her by the ankle to a radiator in the junk room off the kitchen as punishment. He would keep her home from school, she said, so teachers wouldn’t see her injuries and at one point she missed an extended period when he broke her hip. He coached her to tell doctors she was injured while riding her bike down a set of stairs.

After beatings, the girl said, Williams would put ice and a special cream on her bruises to make them heal quicker, police said.

Police after the arrest executed a search warrant for the house and seized handcuffs and a machete.

It all started out as what seemed like a routine report of a runaway when Officer Kristen Fitzgerald responded to a home in the 300 block of Edgewood Avenue. She encountered the mother and step-father.

“She needs to learn to take her (expletive) punishment. We are not the type of parent to touch our kids,” Williams said, according to Fitzgerald’s police report.

According to police, that wasn’t true.
Police located the girl with the community’s help in Edgewood Park and noticed new and old injuries to her face. A couple walking a beagle encountered the girl and, liking the dog, she followed them. The couple called police. The girl met up with friends, one of whom said a man had driven past and said the girl’s stepfather was looking for her.

According to police, the “Good Samaritan” then contacted the girl’s mother and the mother asked if she could bring her home. The woman responded that she needed to come to Edgewood Park and speak with police because it looked like the girl had been assaulted and that her face was bruised.

At first, the child claimed that her younger brothers play rough and beat her up, but later, sitting with a paramedic on a shaded bench, opened up and stated that her stepfather has beaten her for years, police said. She said her father told her what to say if ever questioned about injuries.

The girl said her father hits her with a baseball bat, a large flashlight and a black leather belt.

Fitzgerald noted numerous scars on the girl’s body corroborated the girl’s accounts, including numerous scars around her ankle that could have been from tight handcuffs.

Williams was charged with second-degree assault and risk of injury to a minor based on the girl’s injuries and account of the weekend. Police said he could face additional charges by warrant for past abuse.

The mother was not charged over the weekend.

“The numerous scars on (her) body were substantiating the account she was giving of years of abuse. Scars and bruises were all in various states of healing or healed,” Fitzgerald stated.

While her mother has seen some of the abuse, the girl said Williams also took her to the basement to beat her so her mother wouldn’t see, police said.

On Edgewood Avenue Tuesday, neighbors expressed shock and those who knew the family said they never saw signals. One neighbor said he would often see the family together sitting under a tent in the paved back yard.
Another neighbor, Tammy Zollarcoffer, 37, also said she never saw anything unusual.

“That’s terrible. It’s so close,” she said, adding that you never know what happens behind closed doors.
Story here http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory

Old September 13th, 2012 #46
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
If you are talking about African tribal religio-magical practices, the term "Voodoo" would be far more appropriate instead of the English word "Witchcraft."
Good point, I'll make the change. Is there a better term than voodoo, though? I want the most-encompassing term for specifically nigger/African superstition.

Perhaps voodoo juju hoodoo muti - that's all I can think of, and I'm not sure the first three aren't variants of same thing.

Old September 13th, 2012 #47
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Good point, I'll make the change. Is there a better term than voodoo, though? I want the most-encompassing term for specifically nigger/African superstition.

Perhaps voodoo juju hoodoo muti - that's all I can think of, and I'm not sure the first three aren't variants of same thing.
Voodoo-juju-hoodoo-mojo, maybe?

Old September 16th, 2012 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

I suppose voodoo is a good enough umbrella term.

Old September 16th, 2012 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

[not all nigger criminal all-stars are violent; some are just extra-wacky]

Rock Hill woman’s ex-boyfriend found living in her attic
Boyfriend from 12 years ago was sleeping in heating unit

By Jonathan McFadden
[email protected]
Posted: Monday, Sep. 10, 2012

The attic heating unit where police say a woman's ex-boyfriend was discovered Sunday.

'I want him arrested'

ROCK HILL Tracy, a single mother of five children in Rock Hill, never considered reuniting with the 44-year-old man she broke up with more than 12 years ago, despite claims of a new lifestyle and other “jailhouse talk” he penned in letters to her from prison.

Drugs, followed by his decision to rob a flower shop, tore their one-year romance apart, she said.

“That was it,” said Tracy, who asked that her last name not be used. “I never looked back.”

But it wasn’t “it” for her ex-boyfriend, whom she discovered living in her attic Sunday morning, a year after he helped install new doors on her home after most of it burned in a fire.

Tracy, a nurse, spent Saturday with her children, ages ranging from 3 to 20, and “didn’t see anything out of the ordinary” when they returned home. After nightfall, Tracy sat in her bedroom using her laptop but couldn’t shake the feeling that “something just ain’t right.”

She heard strange noises and noticed insulation falling from the ceiling. Her older sons went to investigate but couldn’t find anything.

Around 2:30 a.m., the noises persisted and Tracy, unable to sleep, saw nails in the ceiling fall to the floor.

She thought “there was some poltergeist stuff going on,” she said.

Tracy called her nephew, who quickly came to the home and went into the attic. Her nephew walked to the far end of the attic, passing over a jungle of heating and cooling ducts, boxes, photo albums, toys, cassettes and a “timeline” of memories to find a man sleeping inside a heating unit.

Tracy’s nephew also noticed that the man was able to peek at Tracy through an air vent in her ceiling.

“It’s got me flabbergasted,” she said. “How can you look at someone through an air vent?”

Tracy said she thought her ex went to Charleston after his latest arrest and was just commuting to Rock Hill.

Instead, he had been sneaking into her house and living in her attic, a Rock Hill Police report states. He used coats for cover and slept inside the heating unit.

After being discovered Sunday, the man climbed out of the attic without giving any explanation for why or how he got inside in the first place. He walked away with a smile. By the time police arrived, he was gone and remains at large.

For Tracy, who hustles each day to get her sons to football practices and says she is away from home for almost 12 hours a day, it’s unnerving to think her ex, who she says hangs around at nearby drug houses, is still roaming the neighborhood.

Her kids won’t sleep in their rooms, opting instead to camp out in the living room. Her family’s concerned how he was able to climb into the attic.

“I want him to be charged with it,” she said. “It could be somebody else he does the same thing to, but she might not be so lucky.”

Police describe the suspect as being a black male, 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 170 pounds.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...boyfriend.html

Old November 6th, 2012 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Nathan Burris is either the least remorseful or most insane person on the planet. Or some unbelievably potent cocktail of the two. Since he is accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend as well as her male companion in a "shotgun rampage," let's go with unbelievably potent cocktail.

While being cross-examined in a murder trial that he is filling the role of both defendant and defense counsel, Burris felt the prosecutor was taking too long to make his case. So, he reportedly "snapped his fingers as he asked a jury to find him guilty quickly so he could be back in jail in time for Monday Night Football.

"I did it, so what?" said Nathan Burris, 49, who is representing himself in his capital trial in Contra Costa County Superior Court in Martinez. "No remorse, no regrets, no mercy. ... You want me to draw it out in crayon?"

http://deadspin.com/5957979/defendan...did-it-so-what

Old November 6th, 2012 #52
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Default Negress decides to take mulatto children for drive IN HURRICANE SANDY.

http://www.inquisitr.com/385222/bodi...e-sandy-found/

Both her children drowned. The father was not around.

NIGGERS ARE BLAMING IT ON WHITEY FOR NOT BEING MORE HELPFUL. WTF

Old November 12th, 2012 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

nigger rapes disabled woman on a bus

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/09...eles-city-bus/

Old April 24th, 2013 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Nigger gang leader impregnates four (4) prison guards
http://gawker.com/charming-prison-ga...ired-479547967

Old April 25th, 2013 #55
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

From the comments section below article:
Apparently there's more to the story than Neetzan disclosed:

"It appeared the suspect had taken his pants off in order to defecate on her kitchen floor twice, according to police."

http://www.kpho.com/story/19622262/p...womans-kitchen

This is epic. 9/25/12 3:45pm

Old April 25th, 2013 #56
Angel Ramsey
Banned

That's some sick shit.

Old April 25th, 2013 #57
ELF

And the jewish swine tell us that these low life animals are our equal?

The sad thing is most of the white race beileve them.

Old January 22nd, 2014 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

i think there's some powerful niggatude involved here, but if i'm wrong, i will say fifteen hail marys or whatever you do to repair a wrong

mother kills two in successful? failed? who's to say? exorcism

http://jezebel.com/mother-kills-two-...-ex-1504829740

Old February 10th, 2014 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

drunk she-nigger takes out six in wrong-way car crash in california
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...94#post1653894

Old February 17th, 2014 #60
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads

Tags
cannibalism, cannibals, juju, nigger baby killer, nigger baby rape, nigger elderly rape, nigger elderly violence, nigger savagry, voodoo

Thread