VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2009 #41
John in Woodbridge

Default BCL's get revenge on cheating buck

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...2260&#32312260

Old August 11th, 2009 #42
Kievsky

Default interracial freak wedding

They made a joke out of their nuptuals, but then again, interracial nuptuals are a joke.

http://offbeatbride.com/2009/07/kata...ng/#idc-ctools

The couple as depicted by their wedding cake, on top of a bomb:

Old August 15th, 2009 #43
Joe_J.
Radio active

Jewish propaganda and warfare against Whites as seen in this mugshot:

Old August 15th, 2009 #44
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Post More Retards And Reprobates...

Warning! Do Not Look At This Post On A Full Stomach!

Another misfit and mystery-meat loving mudshark.:

Found Here

Old October 15th, 2009 #45
The Bobster
Banned

(NNN reader link)

Man Faces Three Murder Charges

Victim Jennifer Pennington had been pregnant

Suspect Maurice Jones

KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. -- A suspect in a double homicide case now faces three murder charges after it is discovered one of the victims was pregnant.

Slideshow: Triple Murder

Maurice Jones' preliminary hearing on Friday was postponed until next week. Two more suspects -- Harold Murray and Ernest Reginald Morris -- remain at large with a bounty of $1,000 on their heads.

The body of Jennifer Pennington, 30, of Norristown, Pa., was found in Philadelphia's Fairmount Park on Jan. 31. Police then traced a hotel receipt found on Penning to a room in King of Prussia, where they found the body of Shawn Mims, also of Norristown.

Police said that Jones, Murray and Morris killed Penning and Mims after the victims allegedly stole their drugs and money.

After an autopsy, officials found out that Penning had been pregnant.

"We've charged the death of an unborn child in this case because the victim had a six-month fetus, who was healthy otherwise," said Kevin Steele, the Montgomery County assistant district attorney.

Steele said that this was the first time the county had prosecuted someone for the death of an unborn child.

Family members representing both victims went to the preliminary hearing Friday.

"I hope people that see this get their children and start talking to them because if they don't, they're going to end up like my niece -- with two bullets in their head," said Bonnie Melissen, Pennington's aunt.

Old October 15th, 2009 #46
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pe...layings_1.html

Third moolie coonvicted in 2005 Montco slayings

A Philadelphia man was convicted in three 2005 gunshot slayings yesterday in Montgomery County Court, and prosecutors will seek the death penalty.

Ernest Morris, 29, was the third man convicted in the murders of Shawne T. Mims, 33, of Norristown; Jennifer Pennington, 30, of East Norriton; and Pennington's unborn daughter on Jan. 31, 2005. Pennington was found slain in a remote section of Fairmount Park in Philadelphia, and a receipt in her pocket led investigators to the King of Prussia hotel room where Mims had been shot.

A jury found Morris guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of Pennington and her child, and guilty of second-degree murder in Mims' death. Prosecutors will ask the jury today for the death penalty, District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman said.

Harold Murray 4th, 31, was sentenced to death in July after a jury trial for the murders. The third defendant, Maurice Jones, 26, pleaded guilty to two counts of third-degree murder in the deaths of Pennington and her child and was sentenced in August to 20 to 40 years in prison.

Old October 18th, 2009 #47
Mr Murray

Default Katie Piper (again)

I was savagely disfigured by my deranged boyfriend:
Acid attack victim bravely shows her face

Quote:
Like many young adults, she lived part of her hectic life through the pages of Facebook and it was not unusual for her to receive 80 emails in one day, many from admiring strangers.

Mostly, these were ignored. But when 33-year-old Daniel Lynch, a martial arts enthusiast, emailed Katie to say he’d been following her career, she admits she was instantly attracted.

‘He was wearing a martial arts suit in his picture and I’d been doing some promotional work for martial arts in the UK,’ she explains.

‘We seemed to have a lot in common and, to be honest, looking at his picture, I fancied him.’

A few days later Lynch turned up at a promotional event in Reading where Katie was working.

‘He seemed quite shy and nervous when we first met,’ she says. ‘We just had a nice, normal chat. He was 6ft 4in, quite macho-looking and handsome. I liked what I saw.’

Old October 18th, 2009 #48
Georgie

^ If only more mudsharks could meet the same fate. How poetic. Good luck fancying anyone else.

Old October 18th, 2009 #49
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Murray View Post
Gigantic lips, gigantic nose, bug eyes. "Handsome". Wow, just wow.

Old October 18th, 2009 #50
Riccardo_Montolivo

That's the typical American female trash walking around these days.

That is why I say, good luck to you white females out there who get beaten by your ape boyfriend cause I'll just walk by and you will enjoy that beating or if he rapes you, you will enjoy that too. I have no obligation to help your skank asses.

You wanted equal treatment, you've got it. You want to be like men, now you get treated like men.

Old October 19th, 2009 #51
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Exclamation Learn From This White Women! "Dating" Muds Can Kill You!

This mudshark will learn to deal with her misery the rest of her life:
Quote:
Model's Struggle After Brutal Acid Attack

Katie Piper was beaten and raped by her jealous boyfriend at a London hotel in March 2008.

Steroid-fuelled Daniel Lynch then arranged for another man to throw sulphuric acid in her face as she walked along Golders Green High Street.

The corrosive liquid burned through all four layers of the skin on the 26-year-old's face and neck.

She was left blind in one eye, unable to eat from the damage to her throat, and in need of over 30 corrective operations to repair the damage.

Old October 20th, 2009 #52
Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
This mudshark will learn to deal with her misery the rest of her life:
And to prove she was right she’ll undoubtedly marry a mud and produce several hybrids (if she doesn’t mind going through the indignity of wearing a bag over her head) while she's being screwed

Old October 23rd, 2009 #53
DMS

More on Katie Piper, here:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=93554

Old October 29th, 2009 #54
Mr Murray

Niglet, 13, arrives home from school to find blood-soaked bodies of his parents

Quote:
A horrified 13-year-old boy came home from school to find both his parents knifed to death.

Nile Daniel ran out of the terraced house shaking and in tears after stumbling on the nightmare scene.

Police believe his father Sandy Daniel, who was separated from the teenager's mother Fiona Newton, stabbed her in a frenzied attack before slashing his own throat.

Old October 29th, 2009 #55
Hayden
Banned

I love these mudshark stories.

There is a price to pay for letting nigger cock into your body.

The bonus is that they do the dirty work for us.

There is no amount of hydrochloric acid that will wash away the shame of of Katie Piper. I hope she lives in misery for the rest of her disfigured life.

Old October 29th, 2009 #56
Hayden
Banned

I like the cigarette held off to the side. I bet she had a tattoo across the back of her ass.

Old November 18th, 2009 #57
John White2

Quote:
The sister of Premiership footballer Calum Davenport yesterday mouthed the words 'I love you' to the man accused of repeatedly stabbing her brother in both legs in a race row.

The West Ham defender is alleged to have made it clear he disapproved of her relationship with Worrell Whitehurst, who is mixed race.

Miss Davenport, 28, who is expecting his baby, attended the hearing, clearly showing a black eye. She sobbed as he was brought up from the cells and mouthed 'I love you'.

There are still fears Davenport may lose a leg, despite four hours of emergency surgery at Bedford Hospital. The player lost half the blood from his body, with one of the wounds piercing a main artery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ow-sister.html
Victim: Callum Davenport

GUILTY: Worrell Whitehurst with Cara Davenport

Old January 4th, 2010 #58
John White2

Default Muslism has gouged Finnish 'girlfriend''s eyes out with knife

A Finnish blogger, Takkirauta, reports that according to the police reports, the Kosovar Albanian Muslim, Ibrahim Shkupolli, who massacred five Finns on Thursday, had tied his ex-girlfriend up on a chair probably beaten her up and carved her eyes out with a knife in the manner of Muslim Jihad fighters in old Yugoslavia.

The men he shot in revenge for protecting the poor woman.

http://infidelsunite.typepad.com/cou...irlfriend.html

Old February 23rd, 2010 #59
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
An eight-year-old girl has described the terrifying moment her stepfather plunged a knife into her mother's heart, a court heard.

The little girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told police she saw Simon Downer, 38, stab her mother Tracey, 40, in the living room of their home following a violent argument last year.

In one of three police interviews played to jurors at Birmingham Court, the girl said: 'I was sitting on the settee next to my mum and he (Downer) came in with the big knife and told me to move.'

'I stood over by the door and he stabbed her in the heart on the left side. He said after "that's what happens if you push it with me".

'I just thought it was weird because he cared for her after.'

The court heard how the girl woke up in the night and heard the couple shouting at each other.

She said in the interview: 'I told them to stop it. My mum stopped it but Simon kept shouting at her and started again. He got fed up with it. Then he really went mad and was shouting at her, strangling her and hitting her.

'He threw a glass at the television then he threatened my mum not to move. He got a small knife and said "if you move this is going to go straight through your body".'

Jurors previously heard how the girl frantically called 999 three times saying her 'mummy' had been stabbed.

Police found Tracey slumped naked on the sofa with a towel covering her for 'modesty's sake'.

Downer, from Tamworth, Staffordshire, told police he could not remember anything from the time the family had returned home that night to his arrest. He denies murdering his wife.

He was sentenced to six years for wounding with intent to cause serious injury after stabbing an ex-girlfriend in the stomach in March 2005.

And he once angrily said to Tracey 'you are raring up - didn't you see what I did to the last one and now you are doing it as well,' the court heard.

Giving evidence via video link, the girl told the court she had met Downer while he was still in prison and visited him with her mother for a year prior to his release.

They married the day after he was released in April 2009 and were 'very happy together', the court heard.

Defending, Richard Latham QC said to the little girl: 'They were very, very happy together weren't they and they wanted to be together every minute of the day if they could be.'

She responded saying: 'Yes.'

The court heard Tracey was two weeks pregnant but had a miscarriage on the morning she was killed.

Mr Latham said: 'They were both really pleased she was pregnant. It was Simon who was ringing up trying to get advice from a doctor about what to do next.'
The trial continues. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0gNyDxruC

Old February 24th, 2010 #60
Billy M.
Banned

Dead mudsharks and more n1ggers in jail.
I'm a half full cup kinda guy.

But on a serious note. Do parents raise their children with morals anymore? They actually let their young daughters date men who are much older without intervening or asking questions?
What is wrong with the world today?

Tags
coal burners, mud shark, mud shark misery

Thread