Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 9th, 2023 #1
Julie Monceau

Default I got expeled by my parents for being a patriot

For wanting to save France, my parents kicked me out! Those cucked prefered to leave me in the street than to accept the reality.

But fortunately I found a hotel for the night...

Old July 2nd, 2023 #2
Stewart Meadows

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're okay, and welcome to the forum.

(I didn't see this thread until now.)

Old July 21st, 2023 #3
Niggers are apes

envoye moi ton photo peux-etre tu peux partager ma chambre

Old July 22nd, 2023 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggers are apes View Post
envoye moi ton photo peux-etre tu peux partager ma chambre
You're probably just joking, but keep in mind that she's 17 years old (according to her profile, which may or may not be true).

Old August 4th, 2023 #5
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Monceau View Post
For wanting to save France, my parents kicked me out! Those cucked prefered to leave me in the street than to accept the reality.

But fortunately I found a hotel for the night...
Tout à fait plausible. La haine des siens est carrément un devoir au pays des droits de l'homme. Et dire que si t'avais été gouine ou négrophile, tes parents t'auraient sans doute félicitée. Mais nationaliste, pas question! Carrément un crime contre l'humanité!! Pas de ça en ripoublique vronsaize...

Old August 4th, 2023 #6
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
You're probably just joking, but keep in mind that she's 17 years old (according to her profile, which may or may not be true).
Depends on where his room is located. If it's in France, that's OK. In France, the age of sexual majority is 15.

Old August 5th, 2023 #7
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Monceau View Post
For wanting to save France, my parents kicked me out!
So....did you save France?

Old August 5th, 2023 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Depends on where his room is located. If it's in France, that's OK. In France, the age of sexual majority is 15.
Yes, I know that, it's just that his comment might come across as creepy to our lurkers, even if he was just joking.

Old August 5th, 2023 #9
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Yes, I know that, it's just that his comment might come across as creepy to our lurkers, even if he was just joking.
In France, he doesn't even need to be joking. Julie is sexually an adult there.

Old August 5th, 2023 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
In France, he doesn't even need to be joking. Julie is sexually an adult there.
Yes, I know that, but I doubt that most of our readers are French. Believe it or not, there are lots of people out there who think it's inappropriate for adults to have sex with teenage girls.

Old August 5th, 2023 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Mainstreaming the Great Replacement

If it can happen in France it can happen anywhere!

WHITE-PAPERS
MAY 4, 2023

Nationalists often debate the methods by which the public could be made aware of the Great Replacement, and indeed if this type of mass awareness could even be accomplished. The good news is that it alread has occured in a number of countries, most significantly in France.

More than half of the French population believe that the Great Replacement is real and ongoing, according to a poll done by the Institut français d'opinion publique. A further 63% of the French do not “feel safe anywhere” in their own country and 69% believe there are too many immigrants in France. Nearly half of all Frenchmen do not believe that the children of immigrants can truly be French. This is up from just 25% in 2016.

Another poll, conducted by Harris in 2021, found that upwards of 61% of the French population are aware of the Great Replacement and believe it is more fact than fiction, because, of course, it is.
https://whitepapersinstitute.substac...at-replacement

Note to our lurkers: jews have controlled France for a very long time, and they're the ones responsible for the destruction of that country. Its current prime minister, Élisabeth Bornstein a.k.a. Élisabeth Borne, is just one of the many jews that have held top positions in the French government throughout the years.

Quote:
Élisabeth Borne (French pronunciation: ​[elizabɛt bɔʁn]; born 18 April 1961) is a French politician who has served as prime minister of France since May 2022. She is a member of President Emmanuel Macron's party Renaissance.
(...)
Elisabeth Borne was born in Paris.[4] Her French-born mother, Marguerite Lecèsne, was a pharmacist. Her father, Joseph Bornstein, son of Zelig Bornstein from Łuków (formerly Congress Poland),[5] was born in Belgium.[6] He fled to France at the outset of the Second World War and was active in the French Resistance.[7] Bornstein was one of four brothers. In 1943, he was arrested by the Gestapo in Grenoble, where he was part of a Jewish resistance movement and deported to Auschwitz German concentration camp.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lisabeth_Borne

Old August 20th, 2023 #12
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Yes, I know that, but I doubt that most of our readers are French. Believe it or not, there are lots of people out there who think it's inappropriate for adults to have sex with teenage girls.
Adolescence is a relatively recent phenomenon in human history, created by modern society. France is an old country. E.g. Marie Antoinette married the last king of France at age 14.

Tags
antifa terrorism, degeneracy, extremism, nationalist, patriot

Thread