VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 28th, 2023 #61
Stewart Meadows

Tucker Carlson like you've never seen him before:

https://poa.st/@Riamu/posts/AV4TIDkFbkYlifNno8

Old April 28th, 2023 #62
Stewart Meadows

Tucker doesn't even have to name the jew publicly because jewish supremacist groups like the ADL will do it for him:

Quote:
Tucker Carlson film on George Soros is his latest antisemitic dog-whistle

Adam Gabbatt
Fri 4 Feb 2022 07.00 GMT

Tucker Carlson has been accused of promoting “antisemitic tropes” in his documentary Hungary vs Soros: The Fight for Civilization, which attacks the billionaire Democratic donor – and frequent target of antisemitic hate – George Soros.

The film, which aired last week, sees Carlson, a Fox News host with a long history of inflammatory rightwing rhetoric, travel to Hungary, where he tees up a selection of politicians and commenters to attack Soros, a wealthy philanthropist who has donated billions of dollars to Democratic causes.

Soros, who is Jewish and was born in Hungary, has been subjected to antisemitic attacks from conservatives for decades. Far-right activists and believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory have accused Soros of funding violent protests, of supporting an imagined global ring of pedophiles and of driving illegal immigration, a recurring theme in Carlson’s film.

Carlson claims in the documentary that Soros has “spent decades” waging “a kind of war, political, social and demographic war on the west”. Carlson’s narration is accompanied by black and white images and screeching, dystopian music.
(...)
“This so-called documentary, reviewed by Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, is nothing more than far-right propaganda at best, and at worst a dangerous antisemitic dog-whistle sure to be heard loud and clear by a large audience,” Jake Hyman, a spokesman for the ADL, said.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...t-george-soros

George Soros. "Trust me, goyim."

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; April 28th, 2023 at 02:34 AM.

Old April 28th, 2023 #63
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
If it isn't clear to you that virtually every jew is opposed to our "blood and soul" by now, then you are either retarded or a straight fucking liar. I'll bank (jewish term) on the latter.
What I mean by "blood and soul" is exactly that part of our racial inheritance which is independent of our beliefs; I also use the term "understanding/non-understanding" interchangeably with "soul".

Our blood and soul does not demand of us that we believe anything, rather it demands of us that our beliefs be "racial" as opposed to "religious", meaning we subject our beliefs to the understanding/non-understanding innate to our Aryan blood.

Whether "virtually every Jew is opposed to our blood and soul" is irrelevant to what I'm about to say: our racial enemies are exactly those folks who are in opposition to our blood and soul. Jews may be racial enemies by this logic, but they don't have to be.

Whereas WNs believe the Jew/"other" to be the enemy. This is the critical distinction between the Aryan and the WN. WN is based on believing the Jew/"other" is the enemy, whereas our Aryan race is based on a blood and soul that's independent of any and all belief.

Quote:
The jews in power are almost all against our race. En masse and in almost complete unison.
What Jews/non-WNs oppose en masse and in unison is WN, a belief system that regards those who don't belong to the group as racial enemies; this is not opposition to our blood and soul.

Quote:
Their fellow non powerful jews don't speak up against them-which is their de facto approval of the anti White jews. The powerful jew policies and behavior make it abundantly clear that they are genocidal anti-White to anyone who is intellectually honest. The few who matter who aren't could be listed on a match book cover which make them irrelevant. If 98% of the time a product is defective, you don't worry about the 2% of the time that it isn't.
WN regards Jews as racial enemies. It's not possible for a Jew to not oppose WN (maybe a pro-WN Jew could help with exterminating his race, and then he'd have the honor of shooting himself in the head to finish the job?).

Quote:
Please link me to 10 other pro "Aryans" who shares your position. If your belief system is valid, it will have many other adherents.
Aryanism isn't a "belief system", that would be a religion. Aryans aren't required to believe anything to be racial Aryans, only that their blood and soul be Aryan.

Quote:
Show us who your allies are. Show us the jews who have power who aren't against us. Do this or GTFO. Don't let the door hit you in the ass, although you'd probably like that.
My "allies" are my racial kin, folks of Aryan blood and soul who are only just now becoming racially aware. It's my job to help kindle that racial awareness, to make us conscious of our blood and soul, whether or not Jews oppose it.

Old April 28th, 2023 #65
Stewart Meadows

I see that the admitted homosexual jew George Shitzgall is trying to hijack yet another thread with his clumsy pro-jewish propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
What Jews/non-WNs oppose en masse and in unison is WN, a belief system that regards those who don't belong to the group as racial enemies; this is not opposition to our blood and soul.
We've had this discussion before, in several other threads, and each time I've made it perfectly clear that jews are targeting white people in general, and not just White Nationalists (WN).

Remember when I mentioned the jewess Susan Sontag who openly stated that "the white race is the cancer of human history"?

Quote:
Susan Sontag (/ˈsɒntæɡ/; January 16, 1933 – December 28, 2004) was an American writer, philosopher, and political activist.[2] (...) Sontag was born Susan Rosenblatt in New York City, the daughter of Mildred (née Jacobson) and Jack Rosenblatt, both Jews of Lithuanian[5] and Polish descent.
(...)
The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone—its ideologies and inventions—which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Sontag

If Sontag only had a problem with White Nationalists, she would have said "White Nationalists/supremacists/racists are the cancer of human history" instead of using the words "the white race" to describe the people she hated the most.

Sontag articulated what the vast majority of jews feel about us, and we see this despicable mentality in the anti-white policies that are being enacted by influential jews all over the West. The (former) BBC bigwig James Harding is another example that I've brough up in our past discussions:

Quote:
BBC's bias against minorities: Corporation's news boss says there are not enough black or female presenters because managers tend to recruit in their own image

(...) James Harding says he plans to increase ethnic minorities on screen (...) He said he plans to 'do something determined' to increase the number of ethnic minorities and women on screen, including stricter diversity targets and a 'sponsorship scheme' to help them progress to senior positions.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...like-them.html

Quote:
James Paul Harding (born 15 September 1969) is a British journalist, and a former Director of BBC News who was in the post from August 2013 until 1 January 2018.[1][2] (...) Harding was raised in north-west London, the grandson of a German Jewish refugee.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_...g_(journalist)

Do you think that Harding was referring to White Nationalists when he said that the white presenters at his network should be replaced with "ethnic minorities"? No, of course not. He was talking about ordinary whites.

And then there's the extremely popular and influential chief rabbi Ovadia Yosef who said that non-jews' only purpose in life is to serve jews. When he died, 850,000 jews attended his funaral:

Quote:
Ovadia Yosef (Hebrew: עובדיה יוסף‎, romanized: Ovadya Yosef, Arabic: عبد الله يوسف, romanized: Abdullah Yusuf;[2] September 24, 1920 – October 7, 2013)[3] was an Iraqi-born Talmudic scholar, a posek, the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel from 1973 to 1983, and a founder and long-time spiritual leader of Israel's ultra-Orthodox Shas party.[4][5] Yosef's responsa were highly regarded within Haredi circles, particularly among Mizrahi communities, among whom he was regarded as "the most important living halakhic authority".[6]
(...)
He died in the hospital on 7 October 2013 after a "general systemic failure".[20][25] His funeral in Jerusalem was the largest in Israel's history, with an estimated attendance of 850,000. Some religious authorities have stated that this was, perhaps, the largest in-gathering of Jews since the days of the Second Temple.[26]
(...)
In his sermon, he said:

"Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.[84]

In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they'd lose their money. This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew," Yosef said.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.

That is why gentiles were created"[84]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef

Old April 28th, 2023 #66
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I'm jewish.
Quote:
can't believe i actually thought this so-called "movement" (more like bowel m) might actually have a flicker of value in it. but i was reading through post after post - u guys talk about these huge dramatic issues like a break between stormfront and vnn (clue, no-one outside ur little incestuous cult has even heard of their names), while my people, the queers, rally in the millions around the world, trying and succeeding in pissing u off, and then we pass hate-crimes legislation locking u up for life
Quote:
Any rate, the Jews have it right, they don't hate non-Jews, they are simply respecting their heritage in their homeland.
Quote:
Jews have power due to having built up their their racial blood and soul for over two thousand years, but they don't have to be a threat to our blood and soul provided we don't threaten theirs. The way I see it, we respect their right to a Jewish homeland and in return they respect our right to our ancestral homelands. They respect our race and we respect their race.

Old April 28th, 2023 #67
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
POLITICS

Tucker Carlson Is More Popular Than Fox News

Friday, April 28, 2023

After being ousted from his prime-time show at Fox News Channel, commentator Tucker Carlson is more popular than the network that fired him – especially among conservatives and Republican voters.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 59% of Likely U.S. voters have a favorable impression of Carlson, including 36% who have a Very Favorable opinion of him. Thirty-four percent (34%) view Carlson unfavorably, including 25% with a Very Unfavorable impression. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._than_fox_news

Old April 28th, 2023 #68
Stewart Meadows

Old April 29th, 2023 #69
George Witzgall

Quote:
We've had this discussion before, in several other threads, and each time I've made it perfectly clear that jews are targeting white people in general, and not just White Nationalists (WN).

Remember when I mentioned the jewess Susan Sontag who openly stated that "the white race is the cancer of human history"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Sontag

If Sontag only had a problem with White Nationalists, she would have said "White Nationalists/supremacists/racists are the cancer of human history" instead of using the words "the white race" to describe the people she hated the most.

Sontag articulated what the vast majority of jews feel about us, and we see this despicable mentality in the anti-white policies that are being enacted by influential jews all over the West. The (former) BBC bigwig James Harding is another example that I've brough up in our past discussions:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...like-them.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_...g_(journalist)

Do you think that Harding was referring to White Nationalists when he said that the white presenters at his network should be replaced with "ethnic minorities"? No, of course not. He was talking about ordinary whites.

And then there's the extremely popular and influential chief rabbi Ovadia Yosef who said that non-jews' only purpose in life is to serve jews. When he died, 850,000 jews attended his funaral:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef

There's a distinction to be made between someone who is in opposition to our blood and soul, I'll call these folks "anti-Aryan", and someone who is in opposition to WN beliefs, I'll call these folks "anti-WN".

If someone is anti-Aryan, they're a racial enemy. But if someone is anti-WN, they're just opposed to WN beliefs, they're not necessarily anti-Aryan.

I'm not here to defend Susan Sontag, etc.. , it could very well be that she is anti-Aryan, not just anti-WN. My entire point is that being Jewish, being of Jewish blood and soul, does not automatically make one anti-Aryan. Some Jews are surely anti-Aryan, some aren't, even though pretty much all Jews are anti-WN.

Old April 29th, 2023 #70
bedford

Stewart do you remember that nigger troll Egalitarian Jay who used to post crazy shit about the ancient Egyptians being niggers and there was no IQ difference between whites and niggers? He was finally banned. That may have happened before you joined. The point is why is this Witzgall loon allowed to stay here?

Old April 29th, 2023 #71
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Stewart do you remember that nigger troll Egalitarian Jay who used to post crazy shit about the ancient Egyptians being niggers and there was no IQ difference between whites and niggers? He was finally banned. That may have happened before you joined. The point is why is this Witzgall loon allowed to stay here?
What exactly is loony about what I'm saying? What do you disagree with? Quote me and present your arguments.

Old April 29th, 2023 #72
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I remember Egalitarian Jay (a.k.a. Morpheus a.k.a. Mansa Musa) from other forums, like The Phora, but I didn't know that he posted here too. Must have been a long time ago, and in the Opposing Views subforum, which I rarely read.

Regarding Shitzgall, I'll try to ignore him and focus on the thread's topic by posting the following article which shows why Tucker was ousted:

Quote:
Why some Republicans see Carlson’s departure as a good thing

by: Alexander Bolton, The Hill

Posted: Apr 26, 2023 / 05:59 AM EDT
Updated: Apr 26, 2023 / 09:08 AM EDT

Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s sudden departure from the cable network is being greeted as good news by Republicans who support U.S. intervention in the war in Ukraine.

Carlson was one of the most prominent critics of U.S. involvement to defend Kyiv against Moscow’s invasion.

“It’s a bad day for Vladimir Putin,” a Senate Republican aide said. “This takes one of the biggest critics of Ukraine war in Republican and conservative circles off the table.”

The aide noted that some GOP senators were also uncomfortable with what they viewed as Carlson’s over-the-top rhetoric opposing vaccine mandates, which divided conservatives during the pandemic.

When Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) declared that the war in Ukraine was a “territorial dispute” and not a vital national interest — a statement that many Republicans later criticized — he did so in response to a query from Carlson.

DeSantis quickly walked back his comment after getting strong pushback on Capitol Hill from prominent lawmakers including Senate Republican Whip John Thune (S.D.) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

One Republican senator, who requested anonymity to comment on a media figure who had a loyal following among many right-leaning voters, said Carlson’s departure from prime time would be a positive development for maintaining public support for the war.
(...)
Carlson questioned what the United States hoped to accomplish by intervening in the conflict and grilled Republican presidential hopefuls about what they thought the exit strategy should be.

He defended Putin by asking his viewers to ask themselves: “Why do I hate Putin? … Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him?”
https://fox56news.com/hill-politics/...-a-good-thing/

And for our new lurkers: the bad guy in the Ukraine conflict isn't Putin, but the mass-murdering jew shitbag Zelensky and his fellow tribesmen.

4506 CIVILIANS KILLED BY KIEV REGIME IN DPR SINCE ESCALATION IN DONBASS – OFFICIAL DATA BY JCCC

https://southfront.org/4506-civilian...-data-by-jccc/

KIEV’S WAR CRIMES IN BAKHMUT: “THERE ARE PEOPLE INSIDE! – COMMANDER’S ORDERS ARE NOT DISCUSSED”

https://southfront.org/kievs-war-cri...not-discussed/

14 dead, 24 injured in Ukrainian strike on civilian hospital – Russian MOD

https://www.rt.com/russia/570626-ukr...ospital-crime/

Donbass town comes under deadly Ukrainian shelling – official

https://www.rt.com/russia/574793-don...lling-ukraine/

Why did Ukraine suspend 11 ‘pro-Russia’ parties?

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2...russia-parties

In risky move, Ukraine’s president bans pro-Russian media

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...isking-support

Zelensky nationalizes TV news and restricts opposition parties

https://theweek.com/fox-news/1022815...fox-settlement

Old April 29th, 2023 #73
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Regarding Witzgall, I'll try to ignore him and focus on the thread's topic by posting the following article which shows why Tucker was ousted:
Same question for you. What is it that I'm saying that you disagree with? Quote me and present your arguments. This forum isn't a safe space sandbox for you to retreat to, it's a racialist forum.

You don't want to debate on this thread, let's move the debate to this one: https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...90#post2407290

Old April 29th, 2023 #74
bedford

I don't see how one can be a jew and an aryan at the same time.
That is what I don't get.

Old April 29th, 2023 #75
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Who is this fuckhead?
Did he come out of the same mental hospital as McMurphy, Jack Nicholson?
Someone messed with his head.

DDT did a job on me
Now I am a real sicky
Guess I'll have to spread the news
That I got no mind to lose
All the girls are in love with me
I'm a teenage lobotomy

Teenage Lobotomy
-The Ramones

Old April 29th, 2023 #76
George Witzgall

Quote:
I don't see how one can be a jew and an aryan at the same time.
That is what I don't get.
Not possible. A Jew isn't of Aryan blood and soul. Jews have got their own blood and soul.

Old April 29th, 2023 #78
brutus

Joe from Ohio -
Quote:
I'm going to keep an open mind on him.
As long as they don't name the jew......they are to be considered suspect. The jew employs those goyem who are able to artfully deflect attention away from the jew. The more artful they are at deflecting, and the greater their audience the more the jew pays them. Limbaugh was earning 30 million per year for his efforts. Hannity and Carlson are handsomely paid as well.
These goyem mouthpieces are important to the jew because the jew is a spineless little worm incapable of successful direct confrontation. They must stay hidden. Non-Jews will believe the misdirection from other non-jews, but not from jews nearly as much.
If people like Carlson actually named the jew, the jew would have some serious damage control to deal with. Much like how the jew pulled out all the stops on an international level to take down Bobby Fischer, the renegade jew, when he started to name them in no uncertain terms.
Of course the rub is only tiny little corners of the internet will allow for naming of the jew.
This is why it's incumbent upon us, this merry little band of jew-wise Whites, to go out in the real world and direct as many White men to resources, websites and other places that boldly name the jew without reservation.
Joe....I'm well aware you know all of this. My post was written for the larger audience of Whites looking for the connections, as well as an admonition to them to be wary of the jew's tools and White sellouts.

Old April 29th, 2023 #79
bedford

Quote:
Not possible. A Jew isn't of Aryan blood and soul. Jews have got their own blood and soul.
So which one are you, jew or aryan? You are saying one can't be both, right?

Old April 29th, 2023 #80
George Witzgall

Quote:
So which one are you, jew or aryan? You are saying one can't be both, right?
My blood is non-Jewish German/British/Scandinavian going back to my great-great-grandparents, and in many cases much farther.

Tags
adl, fox news, jews, tucker carlson, you can't cuck the tuck

Thread