VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2023 #21
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Quote:
To the Anti-Defamation League, the firing was long overdue. The group’s leader called for Fox to fire Carlson in 2021, after the host first promoted the white-supremacist Great Replacement theory on air.

“It’s about time,” tweeted the group’s CEO, Jonathan Greenblatt, on Monday. “For far too long, Tucker Carlson has used his primetime show to spew antisemitic, racist, xenophobic & anti-LGBTQ hate to millions.”

At the time, Fox rebuffed the ADL’s petition weeks later. The network said that Carlson had actually been talking about voting rights when he outlined the Great Replacement theory, a far-right belief that attributes a diversifying electorate to a shadowy conspiracy, typically engineered by Jews, to replace white voters with immigrants and minority groups.
https://www.jta.org/2023/04/24/unite...alist-rhetoric

Old April 25th, 2023 #22
Serbian

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 25th, 2023 #23
Martel
732 A.D.

Excellent OP Stewie !

Page One you have all you need to know.

They brought ( ( ( her ) ) ) in just for the hit job
to finalize the deal.

The Jews are gloating and laughing openly for
all to see. I was barely online and I see that everywhere.
Whoever does not, there is something wrong with you.

Just this last week alone it was hard to keep up.
What finally took him down ?
All of it. And their fear of more.

Tucker totally destroyed the
NEOCONS, COVID CARTEL, DOJ FBI Corruption on BIDENS , J 6 ,
UKRAINE , BIOLABS , you name it .

VID CLIPS ARE BEING TAKEN DOWN

They are demonizing him now, forget the issues,
he be bad peep. Typical Jew tactics.

SEXIST BULLY ANTI-SEMITE

SAME DAY COHENCIDENCE , same day DailyMail was ready

DAILYMAIL HEADLINE APRIL 24 2023

Tucker Carlson was 'blindsided by Fox News firing that was a direct order from Rupert Murdoch after Jan 6 conspiracy claims and producer's lawsuit alleging bullying, sexism and anti-Semitism'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Fox-News.html

DRUDGE HEADLINES

THE WOMAN WHO BROUGHT DOWN TUCKER?
PAPER: Exit related to new discrimination suit...
PRODUCER CLAIMED RAMPANT HARASSMENT...
The 'Uncontrollable' Host, Who Even Badmouthed His Bosses!
GOLDBERG: He made revenge into a career....
Blindsided by firing...
ROUND-UP...
"Russia is run by Jews. ... They never mention the Jews. ... Russians should kill off Putin. ... Buchanan is a Marxist, a destructive social democrat." poster ACES July 23 2023 [yes Buchanan, GIANT, of The American Conservative]

Old April 25th, 2023 #24
Martel
732 A.D.

" Also, Twitter seems broken.

I don’t have time for this right now. "

ANDREW ANGLIN

I tried downloading some vid clips very quickly
last night and NOT ONE would download.

Clicking on TRENDING links, NOT ONE , worked.

They were all Carlson Clips people were highlighting
as to why he got canned.
Any one of them could have got him canned.
Lots happened this week.

Looks like they took out lots of people, looks planned.
No opposing voices even if small following.

Tucker is openly using the term " NEOCON " ,
that alone is enough, look what they did to DOBBS,
he was using the term " NEOCON " on air,
nobody else anywhere is doing that.

You are not supposed to know about this gang.

Not one thing they have done worked.

Not one.

Carlson pointed that out numerous times.

WARS FOR ISRAEL , POLICE STATE FOR YOU
"Russia is run by Jews. ... They never mention the Jews. ... Russians should kill off Putin. ... Buchanan is a Marxist, a destructive social democrat." poster ACES July 23 2023 [yes Buchanan, GIANT, of The American Conservative]

Old April 25th, 2023 #25
John Robertson

Quote:
I don't know about that, Gerry. I mean, the jews rigged the last election in order to put their man Beijing Biden in the White House, so couldn't they do it again, either with Biden or with another democrap candidate?

CORRECT! Of course they're going to do it again. What's to stop them? American cowards?
www.dailystormer.in

Old April 25th, 2023 #26
Stewart Meadows

A comment from Eric Striker's National Justice Party:

Quote:
Striker Unfiltered
Forwarded from Warren Balogh NJP

President Greenblatt (the master of the world) always wins. He beat Elon, the richest man on Earth. He beat Kanye, the most popular Black celebrity. Almost exactly two years ago, he demanded FOX fire Tucker (the most popular TV host in the world) over the Great Replacement.

The Dominion lawsuit was just the excuse they needed to finally carry out the decision. Why would FOX react to losing money in a lawsuit by firing their #1 cash cow? No one goes up against Greenblatt and wins, ever.
https://t.me/strikerunfiltered/1863

Old April 25th, 2023 #27
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martel View Post
DAILYMAIL HEADLINE APRIL 24 2023

Tucker Carlson was 'blindsided by Fox News firing that was a direct order from Rupert Murdoch after Jan 6 conspiracy claims and producer's lawsuit alleging bullying, sexism and anti-Semitism'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Fox-News.html
Thanks for linking to this article, Martel. I'll just post the following excerpts here:

Quote:
Tucker Carlson 'blindsided by Fox News firing that was a direct order from Rupert Murdoch after Jan 6 conspiracy claims and producer's lawsuit alleging bullying, sexism and anti-Semitism' - and his exit erases $500M in value

By JEN SMITH, CHIEF REPORTER and JOSH BOSWELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16:34 BST, 24 April 2023 | UPDATED: 00:03 BST, 25 April 2023

Tucker Carlson was blindsided by his firing from Fox News and learned of it on Monday morning shortly before it was announced, sources tell DailyMail.com.

Even some of his closest staff were unaware that his show had been axed, reading about it for the first time on Twitter.

'No one I know was told about it beforehand. We were blindsided,' one senior staffer who works closely with Tucker's show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, told DailyMail.com.

Another insider revealed he still has no idea why he was let go so suddenly, and that many staffers are now questioning whether it's part of a wider plan by the Murdoch family to sell the media behemoth.

'Tucker still hasn't been given any indication of why he was taken off the air. His producer Justin Wells was fired too.
(...)

The Los Angeles Times reports that it was a combination of Carlson's coverage of the January 6 riot and a recent lawsuit filed by Abby Grossberg, a former producer, who says she was subjected to sexism, bullying and anti-Semitism while working on the show.

The Times' sources say Rupert Murdoch gave the order for Carlson to be shown the door.

Grossberg told DailyMail.com that Carlson's firing looked to her like an 'admission' of guilty by the network.

'This is a step towards accountability for the election lies and baseless conspiracy theories spread by Fox News, something I witnessed firsthand at the network, as well as for the abuse and harassment I endured while Head of Booking and Senior Producer for Tucker Carlson Tonight,' Grossberg said.

'I think this is great for America! It's a big win for viewers of cable news, not just those who watch Fox.'

Old April 25th, 2023 #28
Joe from OH

I actually started a thread pointing out that TC was not WN a few weeks ago. Still, his firing is disturbing. It's now a complete lockdown of the jewish point of view on all of the major "news" networks.

TC-for all of his flaws-stood up to the Jewkraine nonsense, talked about White Replacement, the open borders and lots of other things. Now, it's all team jew and their republikunt allies.

On the flip side, it is my hope that two things happen as a result. First-and most important-that White Men can clearly see that they have been locked out of the system completely. That the current set up is utter poison to them and their interests. Second, that Tucker Carlson names the jew. As a buddy of mine said, "unless he's beyond human aid, he will". If he doesn't, he's as useless as the neo cohen Hannity.

Old April 25th, 2023 #29
Serbian

Quote:
A comment from Eric Striker's National Justice Party:

https://t.me/strikerunfiltered/1863

Do Greenblatt and his family get Secret Service/ FBI protection? Just wondering as these jew criminals bleed just like everyone else.

I bet he feels totally safe walking around any white area as whites are too fat and retarded to do anything to him. There is much higher chance he would be killed by a nigger in a robbery 'gone wrong'.

Old April 25th, 2023 #30
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I actually started a thread pointing out that TC was not WN a few weeks ago. Still, his firing is disturbing. It's now a complete lockdown of the jewish point of view on all of the major "news" networks.

TC-for all of his flaws-stood up to the Jewkraine nonsense, talked about White Replacement, the open borders and lots of other things. Now, it's all team jew and their republikunt allies.

On the flip side, it is my hope that two things happen as a result. First-and most important-that White Men can clearly see that they have been locked out of the system completely. That the current set up is utter poison to them and their interests. Second, that Tucker Carlson names the jew. As a buddy of mine said, "unless he's beyond human aid, he will". If he doesn't, he's as useless as the neo cohen Hannity.
Not to sound too pessimistic, but I doubt Carlson will ever name the jew just like Fatass Limbaugh and others never did. Even Gonzalo Lira in the above videos doesn't directly, but JewTube would censor him immediately if he did. However, Lira is well aware the tribe, and enough of his descriptive words make it quite obvious that's who he is referring to.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 25th, 2023 #31
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Not to sound too pessimistic, but I doubt Carlson will ever name the jew just like Fatass Limbaugh and others never did. Even Gonzalo Lira in the above videos doesn't directly, but JewTube would censor him immediately if he did. However, Lira is well aware the tribe, and enough of his descriptive words make it quite obvious that's who he is referring to.
You're probably right. I still hold out hope that at some point the dam will burst and the truth will come out

Old April 25th, 2023 #32
Donncha Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Gonzalo Lira is a yid himself????

Old April 25th, 2023 #33
Stewart Meadows

Jew actress/comedian Sandra Bernhard thinks it's great that Tucker Carlson has been ousted:

Quote:
Sandra Bernhard
@SandraBernhard

oh the mighty but blight-y rotten oak tree has fallen the perpetrator of lies, racist rants, ugly false accusations is out! what a phony.

6:55 PM · Apr 24, 2023
https://twitter.com/SandraBernhard/s...oulless-man%2F

Quote:
Bernhard was born June 6, 1955,[1] in Flint, Michigan, the daughter of Jeanette (née LaZebnik) and proctologist Jerome Bernhard.[2] Her parents raised her as a Conservative Jew.[3]

In 1973 she traveled to Israel and stayed for 7 months at Kibbutz Kfar Menahem with her friend Daniel Chick. She later returned to Israel during the Yom Kippur War. [4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Bernhard

And by the way, this is the same Sandra Bernhard who loves to joke about white women getting gang-raped by negroes:

Quote:
Women's shelter cuts Bernhard after gang-rape line

The Associated Press
Published Wednesday, October 1, 2008 8:44PM EDT

BOSTON - A women's shelter on Wednesday cut headliner Sandra Bernhard from its annual benefit after she said Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin would be gang-raped if she ever visited New York.

Bernhard's made the remarks last month during her one-woman show in Washington before Palin visited New York to campaign. Bernhard said Palin would be "gang-raped by my big black brothers" during a diatribe in which she also criticized Palin for opposing abortion rights.

Many guests at Rosie's Place, a Boston shelter, have been victims of violence, public relations director Leemarie Mosca said.

"In light of our mission, we don't think violence against women is a laughing matter," she said.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/women-s-shelt...-line-1.329855

Sandra Bernhard is as kind-hearted as she is beautiful.

Old April 26th, 2023 #34
H.B.

jewsign

This creature - which easily could pass for a tranny - looks certifiably insane.

Imagine something like this walks into your office. Why would you hire it? You would say thank you but no thank you. That position has been filled.

Check out the Tweets too. It comes across as very narcissistic and delusional.

Jew Played a Role in Tucker Carlson Leaving Fox News

Quote:
After I wrote the article describing my initial thoughts on Tucker Carlson’s show being taken off of Fox News, I came across more information about the situation. It is late so I’m not going to get into any extreme detail, but basically there was a lawsuit filed by a Jew producer named Abby Grossberg who worked for Fox News. At some point, the Jew was reassigned to Tucker’s show and after a short period of time working on the show, she made all sorts of claims about how she was subjected to abuse etc..

The entire thing sounded like a setup to create an excuse to justify the removal of Carlson’s show.

[...]

I have had many issues with Carlson in recent years which I described in my original article. However, it is interesting to see that a Jew was involved in getting his show removed with this lawsuit.

While the phrase, “every single time” has been used repeatedly when talking about Jews, you can’t help but use that phrase here when describing what happened. This is why Jews can’t be involved in any sort of right-wing or nationalist organizations/movements. They will stab you in the back at the earliest possible opportunity.
https://infostormer.com/jew-played-a...ving-fox-news/

Last edited by H.B.; April 26th, 2023 at 01:31 AM.

Old April 26th, 2023 #35
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
ADL
@ADL

Many today still believe in the antisemitic conspiracy theory that Jewish people dominate our media, banks, and governments, but that's far from the truth. It's important we dismantle these antisemitic myths that harm Jews, our democracy and society. Watch

9:33 PM · Mar 9, 2022
https://twitter.com/ADL/status/1501657461903659015

Look at some of the excellent replies that the jewish supremacists and pedophile-defenders of the ADL got for their absurd tweet:

Quote:
Shukeel Chohan@Shukeel_Chohan · Mar 31, 2022

It's the Muslims. We run everything. I know I'm a Muslim. But nobody knows yet that we control all the banks, the media, and have the most powerful people on film abusing children through our agent Epstein
Quote:
Maurice Pinay@MauricePinay · Mar 9, 2022

It’s no myth that the ADL is an unregistered foreign agent whose influence in US media, banks, government, business, education, churches, entertainment, needs to be dismantled
Quote:
Sue Evans@LovesHongKong · Mar 10, 2022

> Jewish people dominate our media

They DO. oh my god your project will fail so badly
Quote:
Kelvin Mcdonalds@brentryang044 · Mar 10, 2022

You don’t work to promote massive open borders in America and Europe with closed ones in Israel?1960 Nation of immigrants book with Kennedy? 1965 Celler hart bill? That wasn’t you ADL pushing that??

Old April 26th, 2023 #37
SF.Elizabeth

OAN wants to hire Tucker Carlson for $25 million a year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-dollar-offer/

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...n-join-network

Quote:
On Monday FOX News announced they were parting ways with their top-rated prime-time host, Tucker Carlson.

This came as a shock to many of his devoted fans in the populist movement.

By Monday evening Tucker Carlson already had at least one offer. One America News founder and CEO Robert Herring extended an invitation to Tucker Carlson to meet and negotiate a deal to become part of the OAN team.

Robert Herrring reportedly told the Times of San Diego he might offer Tucker $25 million a year to join the OANN team.

Zero Hedge reported:

When reached for comment, Herring told Times of San Diego via email: “It would be great if we could get Tucker! I might give him around $25 million. And he would be well worth that!”

Carlson was making between $15 and $20 million a year hosting “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” according to Forbes.

He’s also received an offer from Russia’s state-sponsored RT network.

Elizabeth from www.whitebiocentrism.com

Old April 26th, 2023 #38
SF.Elizabeth

Elizabeth from www.whitebiocentrism.com

Old April 26th, 2023 #39
bedford

Quote:
Jew actress/comedian Sandra Bernhard thinks it's great that Tucker Carlson has been ousted:

https://twitter.com/SandraBernhard/s...oulless-man%2F

[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Bernhard[/url

And by the way, this is the same Sandra Bernhard who loves to joke about white women getting gang-raped by negroes:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/women-s-shelt...-line-1.329855

Sandra Bernhard is as kind-hearted as she is beautiful.

Everyone needs to hear this creature's opinions.
He/she is a kike, lesbian, unfunny, untalented, grotesquely ugly, attention whore, commie, and she used to appear on the sitcom Roseanne in the 90s.
When is she going to replace Whoopi Goldblab on the View?

Old April 26th, 2023 #40
Serbian

jewsign CNN jew rats

Tags
adl, fox news, jews, tucker carlson, you can't cuck the tuck

Thread