VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 21st, 2022 #1
Taliesen
Banned

Default The Internet Makes Public Schools Obsolete

Today, with the Internet, public schools are obsolete. And the concept of parents actually doing the teaching is equally obsolete.

Parents can simply find high-quality educational content on the Web, and use it to educate their children, right there in their own home, where they can supervise and make sure that their children aren't being indoctrinated into some antarian hate cult.

The Aryan Archive hopes to be able to start offering some of this content by the autumn of this year (2022). If you believe you are qualified to create these lessons, please message me here or write me at info[at]colchestercollection[dot]com.

Old April 21st, 2022 #2
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesen View Post
Today, with the Internet, public schools are obsolete. And the concept of parents actually doing the teaching is equally obsolete.
For some I would agree. But how are two working parents, with school-age children, going to be okay with leaving their kids alone at home, without adult supervision?

Quote:

Employment Characteristics of Families - 2021

"At least one parent was employed in 88.5 percent of families with children, down from 91.4 percent in the previous year. Among married- couple families with children, 95.3 percent had at least one employed parent in 2020, and 59.8 percent had both parents employed."

Thread