Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Canada
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 23rd, 2008 #21
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Barbara Kulaszka hammers CHRC request for a Secret Hearing

March 20, 2008

TO: Canadian Human Rights Tribunal,
160 Elgin St., 11th Floor,
Ottawa, ON K1A 1J4

Attention: Ms. Carol Ann Hartung, Registry Officer

Re: Warman v. Lemire, Tribunal No. T1073/5405

To the Tribunal:

I have the submissions of Ms. Blight concerning whether the proceedings on March 25th should be opened to the public and wish to make this reply.

Ms. Blight refers to the ruling of the Tribunal on May7th, but I believe she means the ruling made on May 9th, the first day of the hearings in Ottawa. That was the ruling that governed the hearing and which remains in effect. The ruling was that the witnesses’ testimony would be heard in camera with no cameras allowed. The Tribunal refused to make an order that a description of the witnesses not be published, after the following exchange which started at page 4397:

11 MR. DUFRESNE: If I may, I would like
12 to clarify one issue. We were also seeking a directive
13 that a description of the witnesses not be --
14 THE CHAIRPERSON: Descriptions.
15 MR. DUFRESNE: We have concerns, as
16 indicated in our motion, of some of these things making
17 their way onto the internet.
18 THE CHAIRPERSON: Is that essential?
19 I don't even know if I have authority to issue a
20 direction like that.
21 Can you find for me something in a
22 statute where I can issue an authority telling a person
23 what they can and cannot write about afterwards?
24 MR. DUFRESNE: In our submission, it
25 is in 52. It is the preamble to 52, which states that
1 the member or panel conducting the inquiry may take any
2 measure and make any order that the member or panel
3 considers necessary to ensure the confidentiality of
4 the inquiry.
5 This is a directive to the parties.
6 You could order an in camera hearing,
7 and nothing would go out to the world.
8 THE CHAIRPERSON: Yes, because it's
9 in camera. Because it's within my confines.
10 MR. DUFRESNE: But, presumably,
11 parties to an in camera hearing couldn't go outside and
12 disclose what took place, either --
13 THE CHAIRPERSON: That's true.
14 MR. DUFRESNE: -- and it's in the
15 same sense what we are asking.
16 It is very limited: No description
17 of the visual appearance.
18 THE CHAIRPERSON: Can I have an
19 undertaking, Ms Kulaszka, that you won't go writing
20 someplace what these people look like?
21 MS KULASZKA: My position is that it
22 is virtually unenforceable. Unless there is something
23 very, very different about these two people --
24 She is blonde. She is five-foot-six.
25 Ms Joyal could -- well, she is not
1 five-foot-six. I don't know how tall Ms Joyal is.
2 It is unenforceable.
3 THE CHAIRPERSON: It is. It is
4 almost making a travesty of my process. I will not
5 issue that kind of directive. I'm sorry.
6 They probably never thought about it
7 until you mentioned it. Now, watch, they are going to
8 write up, "Blonde, five-foot-six." They never would
9 have thought to put that in.
10 There is no indication that any of
11 these individuals have done anything like that. The
12 only photos that we have from this hearing, Mr.
13 Dufresne, are of themselves, calling themselves the big
14 defence team.
15 We need some context.
16 I am prepared to go this far because
17 of the bigger picture that you have raised, although
18 Mr. Fromm has raised some objections on that point,
19 which I hear him on.
20 I am going that far, but please --
21 MR. VIGNA: Mr. Chair, I want to
22 remind you that there are photos of judges and members
23 of the Tribunal --
24 THE CHAIRPERSON: Yes, there are.
25 MR. VIGNA: -- not just photos of
1 themselves.
2 THE CHAIRPERSON: Mr. Vigna, who is
3 more exposed here with the allegations that have been
4 made in your motion? You and I and all of the other
5 members of the Tribunal.
6 And we haven't been immune. I read
7 that article. The article went right to the core of
8 what is going on in this room -- that little story, the
9 fictional one. But yet we move on, we go on.
10 MR. DUFRESNE: On that basis, Mr.
11 Chair, we are prepared to proceed with, essentially,
12 two of the requests that we made, the in camera and the
13 measures with respect to cameras.
14 I want to state for the record that,
15 while all of our requests have not been addressed, the
16 Commission takes the security of its staff very
17 seriously. Unlike Commission counsel, who, by the
18 nature of their work, are going to be exposed to public
19 scrutiny, Commission investigators do not have similar
20 functions.
21 As a result, we have taken a strong
22 position on that, but we accept the Tribunal's ruling
23 on that basis.

At that point, I requested that the Commission rescind its certification under s. 37 of the Canada Evidence Act which the Commission had served the previous day with respect to the visual appearance of the witnesses at p. 4401:

2 MS KULASZKA: Could they rescind
3 their section 37 certification for the record?
4 THE CHAIRPERSON: On the assumption
5 that we are proceeding on that basis?
6 MR. DUFRESNE: We rescind, again, for
7 the purpose of their testimony, but we reserve our
8 right to invoke it for questions.
9 MS KULASZKA: Thank you.

The Commission withdrew its section 37 CEA objection and accepted the ruling of the Tribunal refusing to make an order banning persons present from writing a description of the witnesses.

The Commission now renews this request for such an order. It is respectfully submitted that it has brought no new arguments about how this order would be enforceable or whether this Tribunal has such jurisdiction outside the confines of the hearing room.

Further, it provided evidence of only two threads from Stormfront message board where the fact that Mr. Steacy is blind was mentioned, primarily in an account by Paul Fromm of the hearings in May. This account merely mentioned the fact in passing. In the two threads, only one or two posters mentioned his blindness. Even though this case has been discussed extensively on the Internet, the Commission could bring not one other instance of a further description of the witness.

The fact is that in the Internet community, Mr. Steacy’s blindness has been of virtually no interest. The interest is in the case, the evidence and its implications for bloggers and webmasters and freedom of speech and conscience.

The Commission produces evidence (minus the URL and any identifying markers which should have been on the bottom of each page) of one poster on a message board who is obviously angry. If this is all it takes to exclude the public from a hearing dealing with matters going to the fundamental constitutional rights of Canadians on the Internet, then there is every reason for persons to assume false identities to post up threats.

This Tribunal has consistently upheld the principle that its hearings must be open to the public, even in extremely personal and sensitive cases such as sexual harassment. In Bouvier v. Metro Express, 1992 CanLII 1429 (C.H.R.T.), the Tribunal held, in response for a request that a hearing be held in camera:

One final point of a procedural nature should be noted before we proceed. At the beginning of the hearing, counsel for Loomis asked that the matter be heard in camera. Counsel for the Commission had no objection to this request, nor did the respondent Lacroix. The Act does permit a tribunal to order that a hearing be in camera, as follows: Sec. 52. A hearing of a Tribunal shall be public, but a Tribunal may exclude members of the public during the whole or any part of a hearing if it considers that exclusion to be in the public interest. In view of how important it is that the judicial process in our society be public, and particularly in the area of human rights where the educational aspect of the process plays a leading role, and in view of the decisions in Attorney General of Nova Scotia v. MacIntyre, [1982] 1 S.C.R. 175 and Edmonton Journal v. Alberta, 1989 CanLII 20 (S.C.C.), [1989] 2 S.C.R. 1326, we refused the request by Loomis that the hearing be held in camera. As Madam Justice Wilson noted in the latter case, which dealt with the public nature of trials in separation and divorce cases, it is sometimes necessary in the interest of all the parties for even the intimate and delicate details of their marital life to be disclosed: But in addition to the interest of the public at large in an open court process there may be compelling arguments in its favour related to the interests of litigants generally. Many may feel vindicated by the public airing of the injustices they feel they have suffered alone and without any support in the community. Indeed, this may be the first time that a spouse is able to speak openly about events that have taken place in the privacy of the home. They may welcome the public endorsement for what they have suffered in private ignominy. (p. 1361)

Marc Lemire has been accused of being a racist, Nazi, hate-monger, anti-Semite, White Supremacist etc. in these hearings. The primary allegations are based on postings made by other people on a message board. It is extremely important to him that what the Commission has been doing is revealed in a public hearing. Marc Lemire “may feel vindicated by the public airing of the injustices [he] [has] suffered alone and without any support in the community.”

Many people have been found by the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal to have posted discriminatory hate messages on message boards, particularly Stormfront. It now has been revealed that Dean Steacy was a member of Stormfront and posted there. It is already known that Richard Warman, who was the complainant in all of the cases against these persons, was also a member of Stormfront and posted messages which even the Commission itself has acknowledged violated section 13. It is now known that Sgt. Stephen Camp, a police officer, was also a member of Stormfront and posted racist messages.

What is being revealed here is shocking and goes to the root of the findings in many Tribunal decisions in cases brought by Richard Warman.

The Tribunal must not underestimate the implications of the disclosure which has already been made.

This evidence, to preserve the integrity of this Tribunal, must be heard in public.

Yours truly,

Barbara Kulaszka

Old March 23rd, 2008 #22
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

HUGE VICTORY FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Human Rights Tribunal ruled 100% in Marc Lemire and CAFEs favour.
CHRC spying and infiltration of Stormfront to be exposed in an open hearing!

MARCH 20, 2008: In another stunning ruling by the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal, Senior Member, Mr. Hadjis ruled that the March 25, 2008 hearing into the spying and infiltration operations of the Canadian human Rights Tribunal will not be a secret hearing.

This is a huge victory for CAFÉ and Marc Lemire who sent in very detailed motions. Macleans Magazine intervened in the case, but as you will see in the ruling below, it was the submission of Barbara Kulaszka and Paul Fromm that won the day!

More information:
-----------------------------

Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
BETWEEN:

RICHARD WARMAN
Complainant
- and -
CANADIAN HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION
Commission
- and -
MARC LEMIRE
Respondent

RULING

MEMBER: Athanasios D. Hadjis 2008 CHRT 8
2008/03/20

[1] On May 9th and 10th, 2007, two Commission employees, Hannya Rizk and Dean Steacy, testified in this case. I ruled at that time that persons other than the parties and their representatives be excluded from the hearing room while both witnesses testified, pursuant to s. 52 of the Canadian Human Rights Act. Their evidence was transcribed by court reporters. The transcripts were not subject to the exclusionary order and were provided to the parties.

[2] Both witnesses are now scheduled to continue their evidence on March 25, 2008. Mr. Lemire and the Canadian Association for the Freedom of Expression have requested that the Tribunal revisit its ruling. Rogers Publishing Limited, a division of Rogers Media Inc., has made a similar request on behalf of Maclean’s Magazine, specifically asking that representatives of the magazine be permitted to attend, observe and report on the evidence to be tendered at this hearing. The Attorney General of Canada states, for its part, that this hearing should be conducted in accordance with the “usual procedure of holding open hearings in Tribunal cases, unless the Tribunal is satisfied that closing the hearing room is necessary to ensure the safety of the participants”.

[3] The Commission proposes in its submissions that the order be maintained but that other measures be put in place to “better accommodate” members of the public who wish to attend the hearing, including a video “link” to another room where the public could observe the hearing without being able to observe the witnesses.

[4] I have come to the conclusion that my previous ruling should be rescinded.

[5] In addressing this matter, it is important to understand the context in which my initial ruling was made. At Mr. Lemire’s request, the Tribunal had issued subpoenas summoning Ms. Rizk and Mr. Steacy to attend the hearing and give evidence. In the afternoon of May 8, 2007, the Commission sent a letter by fax to the Tribunal stating that pursuant to s. 37 of the Canada Evidence Act, it formally objected to the disclosure of the visual appearance of its employees during the Tribunal proceedings and “certified” that this information was not to be disclosed on the basis of the public interest in ensuring the security of these individuals during and after the testimony. The Commission added that as a result of its s. 37 objection, it had “instructed Ms. Rizk and Mr. Steacy not to attend the Tribunal hearing but to remain available until the matter of this objection” was resolved.

[6] When Commission counsel appeared at the hearing on May 9, 2007, his position was unambiguous: “…we have invoked section 37. If there are no measures put in place, we are invoking it. If the measures that I am asking for today are put in place, then we will not invoke, we will withdraw our objection on the basis of section 37, for the purpose of their attending and the disclosure of their visual appearance”.

[7] I issued my ruling regarding the exclusion of non-parties from the hearing room orally that morning. The ruling was premised in large part by this looming likelihood that the Commission would invoke s. 37 unless the “measures” that it was demanding were “put in place”. The hearing proceeded but the Commission nonetheless invoked s. 37 numerous times to object to questions posed by Mr. Lemire’s counsel to Ms. Rizk and Mr. Steacy. The Commission alleged public security concerns in making its objections.

[8] Mr. Lemire later challenged those objections before the Federal Court, which has the exclusive authority to rule when such matters arise before the Tribunal. Interestingly, however, it appears that a few weeks before the January 15, 2008, Federal Court hearing into these objections, the Commission disclosed to Mr. Lemire the information that was the subject of the s. 37 application. The Court therefore determined that since the information had been disclosed, it could no longer “properly” consider the s. 37 application, which the disclosure had effectively rendered moot. In effect, the Commission disclosed the very information that it had previously claimed could not be disclosed pursuant to s. 37. I note that the Commission also withdrew, before the Federal Court, its s. 37 objection to the issuance of a subpoena of Bell Canada (see the Federal Court’s ruling, January 15, 2008, Docket no. T-860-07).

[9] The outcome of the s. 37 matter gives me pause to question the soundness of the
Commission’s invocation of public security concerns with respect to the testimony of these witnesses.

[10] More significantly, however, having now had the benefit of considering the question in circumstances different than those in which I was placed on the morning of May 9, 2008, I am not persuaded that the witnesses are exposed to a real and substantial risk that undue hardship will be caused to the persons involved, as contemplated in s. 52(1)(c) of the Act, nor that there is a serious possibility that the life, liberty or security of a person will be endangered, as contemplated by s. 52(1)(d) of the Act. The excerpts from the Internet cited by the Commission in its submissions do not, in my view, satisfy these criteria. They are indicative of no greater risk than that which has been suggested in the past by comments addressed to other participants in this and other s. 13 cases, including counsel, Tribunal members and staff, and the parties themselves.

[11] I am therefore rescinding the order. The hearing will be conducted in public, as mandated by s. 52(1) of the Act. I would note for the record that the Commission is mistaken in its submissions that the order came about pursuant to my ruling of May 7, 2007, which had merely excluded cameras from the Tribunal premises. That ruling preceded the exclusion order. No request has been made for me to revisit the May 7th ruling and as a result, cameras will remain excluded from the Tribunal’s premises.

Signed by
Athanasios D. Hadjis
OTTAWA, Ontario
March 20, 2008

This is a huge challenge of the Canadian Human Rights Commission and we have a team that can win!

In this single case, the defence team has won more motions, that every single case since the 1970’s COMBINED!

Please send what you can to help out!
Marc Lemire
152 Carlton Street
PO Box 92545
Toronto, Ontario
M5A 2K1
Canada

Old March 24th, 2008 #23
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Canadian Association for Free Expression
P.O. Box 332, Rexdale, Ontario, M9W 5L3
TEL: (905) 274-3868; FAX: (905) 278-2413
March 24, 2008
Expect Fireworks -- Evidence of Government Dirty Tricks on the Internet at Rights Tribunal Hearing

Where: Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Hearing Room #1
160 Elgin Street, 11th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario

When: March 25, 2008 – 9:30am

"Expect fireworks, tomorrow," warns Paul Fromm Director of the Canadian Association for Free Expression, "when a Canadian Human Rights Tribunal resumes hearings into a complaint against webmaster Marc Lemire."

Two controversial investigators will be back on the witness stand after the Commission, facing an appeal in Federal Court in January, withdrew a little used provision of the Canada Evidence Act, Sec. 37, which prevents the divulging of information likely to endanger a person's life or national security.

"We now know these objections were bogus and an example of the Commission's culture of secrecy," says respondent Marc Lemire. "Last week for the second time in a year, the Commission sought to exclude the press and public from hearings where Commission employees are testifying."

"We now have evidence which we want them to admit to under oath, that Commission 'investigators' have adopted false identities, pretended to be 'racists' and signed up under phony names, even before a complaint is filed," adds Fromm whose organization is an "interested party" intervening on Mr. Lemire's behalf.

Ottawa lawyer Richard Warman who has filed over 25 complaints with the organization he once worked for as an "investigator" himself uses phony names while trolling controversial sites on the Internet and has signed some of his posts "Heil Hitler."

"What we've uncovered," says Mr. Lemire, “is a Commission out of control.” They use complainants like Mr. Warman, a former employee, with an admitted personal political agenda of "maximum disruption" of his political opponents. They use an admitted communist who stole a young woman's Internet photos and then passed himself off as this woman. There's a wholesale Commission campaign of dirty tricks against Canadian Internet users," he warns.

Mr. Lemire has launched a challenge against the constitutionality of Section 13, the Internet censorship, section of the Canadian Human Rights Act. "Section 13 has to go," he says. "Either we get the Courts to rule it a total violation of the Charter guarantees of freedom of speech or Parliament should repeal Section 13," Lemire explains. Indeed, Keith Martin a Liberal MP from British Columbia, has recently introduced M-446, a private member's bill to repeal Section 13.

Mr. Lemire notes that:

·Under Section 13, over the 30 year history of the Act, no victim has ever been acquitted

·Section 13 makes not just statements "likely to expose" privileged minorities to "hate" but also to "contempt" an offence. The Tribunal rulings show that any criticism of these minorities is considered "contempt."

·Tribunal "members" or judges are not chosen for their balance of objectivity but for their bias. Indeed, they must have a special interest and experience in group rights as opposed to individual rights. And it's the victim's right to freedom of expression that is on the line in these cases.

·Dean Steacy the lead Commission investigator who will be examined again on Tuesday, has already testified that he gives no weight to freedom of expression as "it is an American concept"

·A recent ruling by Athanasios Hadjis who is presiding over the Lemire case, ruled that posting certain Scriptures from the Bible on the Internet was an offence because they might expose homosexuals to hatred or contempt.

All the evidence to be used on March 25 hearing is online:
A live blog of the hearing will be available at: http://blog.freedomsite.org
Constitutional Challenge of Section 13: http://www.stopsection13.com
Issues before the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
CHRC using the account “Jadewarr” on the White Nationalist website www.Stormfront.org and FreeDominion website
The CHRC stopped all questioning of this infiltration account. “Jadewarr” was used to engage Marc Lemire and others online. This is part of a larger scheme, with the Edmonton Police hate crimes unit posting outright discriminatory messages on Stormfront.org using the name “Estate”. Evidence before the Tribunal shows “Jadewarr” was Senior investigator Dean Steacy.

The relationship between the CHRC and Police
The CHRC has been trying to elevate itself to a police agency. They only have statue remedial powers, but through a series of police agreements they have access to highly secured police databases such as CPIC. As well Motor Vehicle records, phone records, police powers of search and seizure. We want to know the extent of the relationship and how its been used

The CHRC silencing critics during the Same-Sex Marriage debate
In 2003-2004 the CHRC had filed 5-6 complaints against users on AOL Online, who were critical of homosexuality and opposed to same-sex marriage. We want to know the names of the respondents and what effect the CHRC had in prosecuting only critics of same-sex marriage

The CHRC’s investigative techniques
Throughout the course of Marc Lemire’s hearing, it has become clear the CHRC has used shady tactics to go after those they don’t like. This includes using tools to reveal the identity of online users, such as WHOIS and Visual Route. We want to know how they used those tools and why

All the evidence to be used on March 25 hearing is online:

The Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Active and Past cases: 46 | Cases the tribunal ruled on: 37

·NOT A SINGLE respondent have ever won a section 13 case
·98% of cases have poor or working class respondents
·90.7% of respondents are not represented by lawyers
·$99,000 has been awarded in fines and special compensation since 2003.
·35 respondents have lifetime speech bans (Cease and Desist) orders and if not followed the victims could face up to 5 years in prison.

Groups and Writers that Support Repeal of Section 13: http://www.stopsection13.com/repeal_sec13.html

Old March 27th, 2008 #24
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

CHRC Operatives Hack Unsecured Wireless Access point to Post Hate Messages!

Innocent woman targeted due to CHRC dirty tricks

March 25, 2008 has been the single worst day the Canadian Human Rights Commission has ever suffered in it's 25 year history of thought control. The hearing is over the Constitutional Challenge filed by Marc Lemire of the notorious Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act.

After 10 months of litigation due to absurd claims of "national security" by a panic stricken CHRC, and a blizzard of legal motions, Marc Lemire won the right for a subpoena of the records of Bell Canada to reveal the subscriber information of "Jadewarr" an account used on the White Nationalist Stormfront.org website that attempted to entrap Marc Lemire. A few months ago it was revealved that the "Jadewarr" account was used by numerous CHRC employees, but primarily by a Senior Investigator named Dean Steacy.

The last activity of "Jadewarr" on Stormfront was: Dec 8, 2006 at 3:29pm.
The IP address used by "Jadewarr" was: 70.48.181.203.

Alain Monfette, director of the law enforcement support team for Bell Canada, was the first witness called by Marc Lemire pursuant to a subpoena. With him was the answer to a mystery and the opening of a new one.

The Bell Canada subscriber using IP address 70.48.181.203 on Dec 8, 2006 (connected for the entire day) was: Nelly Hechme. Of Laurier Avenue in Ottawa.
It was a mystery wrapped in an enigma…
During later testimony by Dean Steacy, he testified to having no knowledge of who Nelly Hechme was or how that person got access to the "Jadewarr" account on Stormfront. Just what on earth was going on. The IP address and everything matched. What is going on here?

Until, the National Post's Joe Brean called Nelly Hechme and asked what she knew about this. The poor Nelly was shocked. I am sure it's a pretty odd day when the National Post calls and asks if your a government agent posting racist messages on the Stormfront website, especially when you have no idea what Stormfront even is.

She told the National Post on March 25, 2008:
"Reached by phone last night, Ms. Hechme, 26, told the National Post she has no connection to the tribunal, has never known any of the investigators, and has never accessed a Web site as Jadewarr. She said that in the relevant period in 2006 she did have a Bell Sympatico account with a wireless connection that was not password controlled, meaning anyone within range of her apartment could have accessed the internet with it."
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Computer Expert Marc Lemire explains:

A: 344 Slater Street = CHRC Headquarters
B: 570 Laurier Avenue = Innocent Victim of CHRC dirty tricks

Nelly Hechme lives at 570 Laurier Ave West in Ottawa, Ontario.
The Canadian Human Rights Commission is at 344 Slater Street, Ottawa, Ontario. About 1 block away, across an open field.

570 Laurier is the street that runs behind the offices of the CHRC.

A quick mapquest shows that from the CHRC offices to Nelly Hechme's house is about a block or more. An EASY distance for a wireless signal to travel. Especially over an open field.

Panoramic View of the Scene of the Crime

This is shocking: this means that not only were CHRC employees sneaking around on almost every message board in Canada and posting offensive messages to entrap those they go after, BUT they hacked into an unsuspecting innocent person's unsecured wireless access point who lived down the street. The the CHRC infiltrators surfed messages boards to post racist messages on websites such as Stormfront.Org.

What a scandal. This is a complete travesty.

I attempted to call Nelly Hechme to let her know what happened and how the CHRC has dragged her into this, but her phone number "no longer accepts incoming calls"

Talk about ENTRAPMENT. The CHRC uses fake names (Such as Jadewarr and OdensRevenge), through stolen internet access from an unsuspecting innocent person to entrap those they deem racists.

People should be criminally charged for this!
\
344 Slater Street, Ottawa. Canadian "Human Rights" Commission headquarters
Picture of the innocent victims condo, in Ottawa

Support Marc Lemire's Constitutional Challenge

Be part of our team and contribute what you can to defeat this horrible law
and protect Freedom of Speech in Canada !
  • Via Mail: Send Cheque or Money Order to:
Marc Lemire
152 Carlton Street
PO Box 92545
Toronto, Ontario
M5A 2K1
Canada

Old March 28th, 2008 #25
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://blog.freedomsite.org/
http://blog.freedomsite.org/2008/03/...ending-of.html
http://blog.freedomsite.org/2008/03/...unsecured.html

Live blog from the tribunal by Kady O'Malley
http://forums.macleans.ca/advansis/?...tso=&tps=&tsb=
http://www.macleans.ca/article.jsp?c...26_110442_5820
http://www.macleans.ca/article.jsp?c...42_5820&page=2

I was one of those 'skinheads' who wore the T-shirt that condemned, rightfully so, the Canadian Human Rights (Murderers) Commission. Looks like Kady bleaches her hair, which was close to white. I wonder whether too much bleach seeped into her brain. If she did fair reporting she would have taken time to quote what the T-shirt actually 'said', maybe even ask for my personal opinion. She should also have noted that I was taking notes all the time (20+ pages). Here is the T-shirt I wore.

You can order them here http://www.freedomsite.org/legal/shirts/index.html to help out in Marc's legal defence fund.

Old March 29th, 2008 #26
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://ezralevant.com/2008/03/a-day-...canadas-k.html

Old March 30th, 2008 #27
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Mark Steyn comments on Warman v Lemire Tuesday March 25 2008 CHRC/CHRT hearing. Steyn offers very few details as to what actually went on in the hearing room, perhaps because of his inability to touch-type, but he does report on the more important revelations of that day.
http://www.macleans.ca/canada/opinio..._105422_105422

Old March 30th, 2008 #28
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
Ezra Levant although I disagreed with his postion/thoughts on the "Cartoons", I think here, he is someone who can finally put an end to the reign of terror of Bernie and Dickie. Not every single Jew on planet earth is bad, some do good things.

Old March 31st, 2008 #29
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

"Freedoms lost in name of free speech" by Lorne Gunter from The Edmonton Journal. The title is totally wrong but the article quite fair.
http://www.canada.com/edmontonjourna...bd0994&k=70839

Our freedoms were not murdered in the name of free speech. A more appropriate title would be "Freedoms lost in name of anti White political correctness".

Old March 31st, 2008 #30
Bill
Banned

Quote:
To cover their activities, it appears commission employees logged onto the Internet through a wireless connection they detected in a woman's apartment near their offices, rather than using the commission's own server. They neither sought the woman's permission nor acquired a judicial warrant to tap into her computer.

During this week's hearing, the woman's name, address and telephone number were also revealed in public testimony.
I read something about that woman being brought into this, so that's what the Warman gang was up to. Pretty neat trick, but not neat enough. Arrogance produces sloppiness.

Quote:
This week, during final arguments at a CHRC hearing into hate-speech complaints against Marc Lemire (who is typically portrayed as a white supremacist, but who insists he is just a "certified computer expert who ran a website critical of immigration and the CHRC"),....
Also, to see Marc Lemire in print in a Canadian newspaper, described as something other than "A neo-Nazi/White Supremacist",....could be the writing on the wall.

Old March 31st, 2008 #31
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Mark Steyn on Richard (aka Pogue Mahone, aka Axetogrind, aka Mary Dufford, aka Dave McLean, aka 90sAreOver) Warman and "The whole Anne Cools business"
http://www.steynonline.com/content/view/1122/128/

http://www.richardwarman.com/
http://www.richardwarman.com/pictures.html

Old April 1st, 2008 #32
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Marc Lemire Files Criminal Complaint Over CHRC Internet Spying

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...nt-477790.html

Old April 3rd, 2008 #33
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Criminologist John Martin of the University College of the Fraser Valley backs Liberal MP Keith Martin on repealing section 13(1) of the Human Rights (Murder) Act.

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/ne...7-12f1c52c54ad

Old April 3rd, 2008 #34
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Just got this from Marc.

Today a junior back bench MP responded to a constituent with this message which would seem to indicate that the whole Conservative Party will be supporting Keith Martin’s Private Members Motion M-446 to remove subsection 13(1) from the Canada Human Rights Act (CHRA):

Thank you for your correspondence of March 13th concerning Keith Martin’s Private Members Motion M-446. I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your thoughts on this issue with me.

Mr. Martin’s motion has garnered a significant amount of attention recently in the media and within the broader public. It calls on the federal government to remove subsection 13(1) from the Canada Human Rights Act (CHRA). So you are aware, subsection 13(1) states:

It is a discriminatory practice for a person or a group of persons acting in concert to communicate telephonically or to cause to be so communicated, repeatedly, in whole or in part by means of the facilities of a telecommunication undertaking within the legislative authority of Parliament, any matter that is likely to expose a person or persons to hatred or contempt by reason of the fact that that person or those persons are identifiable on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination.

As you noted, this section of the CHRA has been used recently by the Canadian Islamic Congress (CIC) to file a complaint against columnist Mark Steyn and Macleans magazine in response to an article Mr. Steyn authored. It is clear to most that this complaint represents an abuse of the Act, and is amounts to an attempt to censor authors and publications from publishing pieces that are critical of Islam. This is in complete opposition to the ideals of freedom of thought and expression that form the core of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. I will therefore be supporting Mr. Martin’s motion when it comes before Parliament.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your views on this issue with me. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
[Privacy requested by constituent]

(Conservative Ontario Member of Parliament)

Old April 3rd, 2008 #35
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

It seems that the controlled media has jumped on the CHRC's back. I wonder why they decided to do the right thing, i.e. write truth about the CHRC, just now... Could it have anything to do with God's chosen **** having been recently charged under sec. 13(1) of the Human Rights (Murder) Act by Muslim groups?

"Human rights body oversteps by playing undercover game"
By Nigel Hannaford, Calgary Herald. Saturday, March 29, 2008
http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/...01ce4a3c95&p=2

"Investigators use fake ID to probe hate websites"
By Colin Perkel, The Canadian Press. Thursday, April 03, 2008
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...186701-cp.html

"Far-right activist files complaint against human rights body"
By Joseph Brean, National Post. Thursday, April 03, 2008
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/can...html?id=418639

Old April 3rd, 2008 #36
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

"[CENSORED] Activist Warman's [CENSORED] Remarks over Black Pro-Family Senator Questioned"
By John-Henry Westen, LifeSiteNews.com. Tuesday, April 01 2008
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/apr/08040104.html

Old April 4th, 2008 #37
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

And more...

"That poor woman down the street. Apparently it's perfectly okay for the CHRC to hijack its neighbour's computer system"
By Mark Steyn, Maclean's, Wednesday, April 02, 2008.
http://www.macleans.ca/canada/opinio...02_88987_88987

"Alleged hacking of woman's Internet by federal officials subject of privacy probe."
By Colin Perkel, The Canadian Press, Friday, April 04, 2008.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...acked_internet

"Complaint alleges illegal wireless access"
By not Randy Richmond, the expert on 'hate' and 'white supremacy', Friday, April, 04, 2008.
http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Nat...89291-sun.html

"Canada’s Human Rights Kangaroo Court. Why is the Canadian Human Rights Commission permitted to employ high-tech Stalinist tactics?"
By Kathy Shaidle, Pajamas Media, Friday, April, 04, 2008
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/canada%...angaroo-court/

Old April 4th, 2008 #38
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Here's a rundown of recent news articles about Marc Lemire's criminal complaint against the CHRC.

Rights commission accused of hijacking web link
Calgary CTV, Canada - 4 hours ago
TORONTO — A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet connection to log on to white ...

Rights commission accused of hijacking web link
CTV.ca, Canada - 4 hours ago
TORONTO -- A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet connection to log on to white ...

Rights commission accused of hijacking Internet link
Welland Tribune, Canada - 6 hours ago
A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet connection to log on to white supremacist ...

Posted -51 sec ago
Standard Freeholder, Canada - 7 hours ago
A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet connection to log on to white supremacist ...

Rights commission accused of hijacking Internet link to log on to ...
Sudbury Star, Canada - 7 hours ago

Rights commission hijacked Internet link to view hate sites ...
The North Bay Nugget, Canada - 7 hours ago
A complaint to police alleges federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet connection to log on to white supremacist ...

Rights workers accused of hijacking Net link
ChronicleHerald.ca, Canada - 7 hours ago
By COLIN PERKEL The Canadian Press TORONTO — A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless ...

Commission accused of hijacking Internet link to log on to hate sites
Daily Gleaner, Canada - 7 hours ago
TORONTO - A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet connection to log on to white ...

Complaint alleges illegal wireless access
London Free Press, Canada - 9 hours ago
By SUN MEDIA NEWS SERVICES TORONTO -- A complaint to police alleges federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet ...

Investigators hijacked Internet link, man alleges
Globe and Mail, Canada - 9 hours ago
TORONTO -- A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet connection to log on to white ...

Thursday's Canadian Briefs
Sarasota Herald-Tribune, FL - 14 hours ago
TORONTO — A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet connection to log on to white ...

MiamiHerald.com, FL - 16 hours ago
AP A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet connection to log on to white ...

Fort Mills Times, SC - 16 hours ago

CFTKTV, Canada - 17 hours ago
TORONTO - A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless Internet connection to log on to white ...

Globe and Mail, Canada - 18 hours ago

CKWS, Canada - 18 hours ago

CKFR, Canada - 18 hours ago

Canada East, Canada - 19 hours ago

Prince George Citizen, Canada - 19 hours ago

CJFW, Canada - 19 hours ago

CBC.ca, Canada - 19 hours ago

Orleans Star, Canada - 19 hours ago

KBS Radio, Canada - 19 hours ago

660 News, Canada - 19 hours ago

Rights group allegedly used woman's web connection for hate sites
Canoe.ca, Canada - 19 hours ago
By Colin Perkel, THE CANADIAN PRESS TORONTO - A complaint to police alleges that federal human-rights investigators used an unwitting woman's wireless ...

680 News, Canada - 19 hours ago

Brandon Sun, Canada - 19 hours ago

570 News, Canada - 19 hours ago

940 News, Canada - 19 hours ago

CHQR, Canada - 19 hours ago

The Canadian Press, TORONTO - 19 hours ago

News1130, Canada - 19 hours ago

That poor woman down the street
Macleans.ca, Canada - 3 Apr 2008
I should begin with a correction. Last week, I was at the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal hearing for the case of Warman vs. Lemire. ...

activist files complaint against human rights body
National Post, Canada - 3 Apr 2008
John Major/Canwest News ServiceMarc Lemire walks to the Canadian Human Rights Commission in Ottawa. Marc Lemire, an online distributor of far-right ...

Far-right activist files complaint against human rights body
John Major/Canwest News ServiceMarc Lemire walks to the Canadian Human Rights Commission in Ottawa. Marc Lemire, an online distributor of far-right ...

Far-right activist files complaint against human rights body
Marc Lemire, an online distributor of far-right propaganda whose hate-speech prosecution has galvanized criticism of Canada's human rights courts, ...

Marc Lemire... what a troublemaker, eh?

Old April 4th, 2008 #39
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

WHATREALLYHAPPENED GCN RADIO SHOW

SATURDAY APRIL 05 2008
11AM TO 1PM CENTRAL TIME! (12pm EST)

CALL IN NUMBER 800-259-9231

(Outside the US & Canada, 651-289-4333 ext 125)

Marc Lemire - Canadian Human Rights Commission abuses!
SECOND HOUR: OPEN PHONE DAY! CALL IN AND RANT! LISTEN!

CLICK HERE FOR STREAMING FEED!
SAT 1st hour, Channels 1-4. SAT 2nd hour Chan 2,4.

Last edited by Tomasz Winnicki; April 4th, 2008 at 10:55 PM.

Old April 5th, 2008 #40
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://www.cbc.ca/sunday/2008/03/033008_5.html

Interesting comments in the video by Alan Borovoy, one of the masterminds behind section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights (Murder) Act. Where was Alan Borovoy when Ernst Zundel was being dragged through the 'hick tribunal' and corrupt courts?

39 comments, most against the CHRC, i.e. in Marc's favour.

Thread