Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2023 #881
Jeffrey Smither

Former badge fag in my county arrested again! They're terrible!

https://winknews.com/2023/05/16/head...ted-on-monday/

While he was a Detective Corporal for CCSO, Henderson is said to have pistol-whipped a juvenile while on a drug bust. He was convicted by a jury and served time in federal prison.

WINK News reporter Amy Oshier covered the trial in 2003.

“A dad came to me and told me the story that his son, during a minor drug bust, had been pistol-whipped by Henderson,” Oshier said.

“He took him and took his head and kind of smashed it into the ground a couple of times, and then took out his gun and hit him, and the kid suffered a couple of injuries. He went to the hospital broken nose broken jaw,” Oshier said.

According to internal affairs documents, Henderson tried to cover the incident up.

“He was their supervisor and asked people within the department to lie for him and to falsify the report so that he wouldn’t get in trouble,” Oshier said.

Old May 30th, 2023 #882
Jeffrey Smither

Many departments now get training from Israel! My local badge fags now have a woman chief who only hires ex military bulked up roid heads that look like this. No personality mean looking and brutal. Lee Cole on roids! Probably Jew ass kissing sheriff Shitwood here in FL has had training from Israel!

https://theintercept.com/2023/02/02/...police-israel/

Quote:
Among the objections to policing that are being revived are criticisms of a controversial series of trainings and exchange programs for U.S. police in Israel. Scores of American law enforcement leaders have attended the programs, where they learned from Israeli police and security forces known for systemically abusing the human rights of Palestinians.

Old June 5th, 2023 #883
Jeffrey Smither

This shows how badge fags have no feelings and are psychopaths. After killing someone they all joke about it like nothing has happened.

They're killing machines just like Eddie Gallagher. A mentally fit human wouldn't be acting this way.

Old June 10th, 2023 #884
Gladiatrix

Default Sheriff’s Department Salutes LGBT Flag to ‘Born This Way’ Anthem

Nothing says "badge fag" more than this.

"San Fransisco has out-of-control crime, drug use, homelessness and other problems common to Democrat-controlled cities, but Pride is its law enforcement’s priority.

The San Francisco Sheriff’s Office posted footage of a taxpayer-funded Pride celebration on the Chinese-owned TikTok app, which is banned on government devices in several states.

“Happy Pride!” the department wrote.

In the video, the deputies raise the LGBT Pride flag as other deputies, police officers, and first responders all salute.

Lady Gaga’s Pride anthem “Born This Way” is blasted in the background:
I’m beautiful in my way ’cause God makes no mistakes
I’m on the right track, baby, I was born this way
Don’t hide yourself in regret, just love yourself, and you’re set
I’m on the right track, baby, I was born this way (born this way)
Ooh, there ain’t no other way, baby, I was born this way
Baby, I was born this way (born this way)"

https://www.toddstarnes.com/us/video...ontent=firefly

Old June 10th, 2023 #885
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Nothing says "badge fag" more than this.

"San Fransisco has out-of-control crime, drug use, homelessness and other problems common to Democrat-controlled cities, but Pride is its law enforcement’s priority.

The San Francisco Sheriff’s Office posted footage of a taxpayer-funded Pride celebration on the Chinese-owned TikTok app, which is banned on government devices in several states.

“Happy Pride!” the department wrote.

In the video, the deputies raise the LGBT Pride flag as other deputies, police officers, and first responders all salute.

Lady Gaga’s Pride anthem “Born This Way” is blasted in the background:
I’m beautiful in my way ’cause God makes no mistakes
I’m on the right track, baby, I was born this way
Don’t hide yourself in regret, just love yourself, and you’re set
I’m on the right track, baby, I was born this way (born this way)
Ooh, there ain’t no other way, baby, I was born this way
Baby, I was born this way (born this way)"

https://www.toddstarnes.com/us/video...ontent=firefly
A number of blue nigger departments in southeast FL have squad cars like this! Miami blue niggers support nigger power!

Old June 11th, 2023 #886
Ray Allan

What sort of acronym can I think of for CHP (California Highway Patrol)? Communist Hog Pigs?

They're a goddamn menace. This cuntry is totally broken when so-called "law enforcement" is a greater threat to our lives, safety and freedom than ordinary criminals.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 12th, 2023 #887
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
What sort of acronym can I think of for CHP (California Highway Patrol)? Communist Hog Pigs?

They're a goddamn menace. This cuntry is totally broken when so-called "law enforcement" is a greater threat to our lives, safety and freedom than ordinary criminals.

CHP patrol cars crash into during chase
Arkansas State Police is the worst when it comes to wrecking. Memphis also doesn't allow them to cross into their city unless it's a felony because ASP was wrecking so much and causing property damage.

Remember the pregnant lady who didn't pull over fast enough got pitted and flipped over? Go you youtube. Their videos are alarming. ASP will go 140mph in traffic to pull someone over. They pit cars in busy neighborhoods.

Old June 12th, 2023 #888
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Pigs Wiggling Piggily

Old June 12th, 2023 #889
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post
Reminds me of this:

Old June 12th, 2023 #890
Major Sharpe
Banned

Thumbs up

Pretty funny.

Cop did a good job of lip-synching "Shake It Off".

Old June 12th, 2023 #891
Gladiatrix

Default Ohio Cops Raided Afroman's House Looking for a Dungeon Because of a Bizarre Confidential Informant Tip

"When sheriff's deputies in Adams County, Ohio, raided Afroman's house last year, they were looking for more than just marijuana, which the rapper is famously fond of. The deputies were searching for evidence of outlandish claims from a confidential informant that the house contained a basement dungeon.

The Adams County Sheriff's Office (ACSO) executed a search warrant on Afroman's house last August on suspicion of drug possession, drug trafficking, and kidnapping. Afroman was not charged with a crime, and the kidnapping angle was never explained. But now, public records obtained by Arthur West, a public records advocate, and provided to Reason shed more light on the raid, which has since led to a bitter legal battle between Afroman and the ACSO deputies.

According to the search warrant affidavit, the Adams County Sheriff's Office received a tip from a confidential informant that Joseph Foreman, better known as Afroman, was not only trafficking large amounts of marijuana, but he also "has a basement, referred to as 'the dungeon' in which he…keeps women locked in, forcing them to urinate and defecate in a bucket as punishment for upsetting or disobeying him."

Body camera footage of the raid shows the deputies—after the initial excitement of busting down the front door—ambling through Afroman's house, rifling through his clothes and CDs, and trying to find false walls and secret rooms.

But the hourslong search turned up no evidence to corroborate the claim of a basement dungeon. Part of the problem may have been that, as Afroman's record label told Vice, the house did not have a basement.

There was no big stash of weed either. According to search warrant documents, deputies recovered a glass jar containing "green leafy vegetation" (shake, according to deputies on the body camera footage), THC wax, and several pipes.

The deputies also seized more than $5,000 in cash, which they were ultimately forced to return. (The returned amount was $400 short, which an investigation later determined was due to a counting error by deputies.)"

https://reason.com/2023/06/12/ohio-c...informant-tip/

"He released two music videos for songs mocking the cops, "Lemon Pound Cake" and "Will You Help Me Repair My Door."

Old June 13th, 2023 #893
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
When did this happen? Did the truck driver and the blue nigger get killed?

Watching too many Fast and Furious movies, these badge fags. The Dukes of Hazzard, or something.

Old June 13th, 2023 #894
Major Sharpe
Banned

Justin Battenfield (black pickup) died in the crash.

[AUTHORITIES REPORTED THAT HE'S NO LONGER HOOKED ON FISHING]

Old June 14th, 2023 #895
Ray Allan

I was hoping the blue nigger died, too.

Old June 14th, 2023 #896
Jeffrey Smither

Nope the badge fag lived. Everyday Arkansas blue niggers are driving like maniacs like this putting innocent lives at risk! Not to mention the property damage as well.

Old July 25th, 2023 #899
Jeffrey Smither

Mud badge fag tried to do the right thing. Now he might be a veggie the rest of his life!

https://www.fox13news.com/news/miami...source=twitter

Old July 25th, 2023 #900
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Disgraced ex-NYPD union boss Ed Mullins asks for no-jail sentence in embezzlement case

By Priscilla DeGregory
July 21, 2023

The disgraced ex-head of the NYPD’s Sergeants Benevolent Association is asking a judge to impose a no-jail penalty at his sentencing in an embezzlement case next month.

Ed Mullins, 61, in January copped to stealing $600,000 from the union he helmed — submitting inflated expense reports between 2017 and 2021 and using money for high-end meals, clothes, jewelry, home appliances and a relative’s college tuition.

Mullin’s lawyer Thomas Kenniff said his client’s 39 years of public service, otherwise spotless criminal record and other factors warrant leniency, according to a Thursday letterto Manhattan federal Judge John Koeltl.

“While the stain of this conviction will forever tarnish Mr. Mullins’ SBA tenure, it does not define it,” Kenniff wrote. “Nor must it erase the many years of faithful service he devoted to the SBA, and the successes the organization achieved under his leadership.”

Mullins pleaded guilty to one count of wire fraud and promised not to appeal any sentence that’s 41 months or less.
https://nypost.com/2023/07/21/disgra...jail-sentence/

Thread