Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2023 #1
Serbian

Default Some Australian faggot called Joel Davis

This guy blames Russia and China for making the West brown and cucked, not the jews. Who is this queer?

Joel Davis
@joeldavisx
16h
The problem with dissident right sympathies for Chinese and Russian resistance to the 'Liberal World Order' is that Russia and China encourage the West to keep making ourselves as cucked and brown as possible to further weaken us as their geopolitical rival.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 3rd, 2023 #2
Serbian

Default Stewie would love this guy

Joel Davis
@joeldavisx
16h
I have always held China to be our by far main foreign adversary.

Russian/Chinese propaganda techniques

Old June 3rd, 2023 #3
Serbian

joel davis

Old June 3rd, 2023 #4
Serbian

This Davis character is friends with a Fed called Thomas Sewell, who with ASIO (the Australian CIA/FBI) organizes local Neo-Nazis to go kill trad Russian civilians for Globohomo in the former ukraine, all while Australia fills up with one million brown and black people per year and little white boys get turned into trannies by unhinged white feminists (white women are cancer) and public schools.

Sewell

Old July 7th, 2023 #5
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
This Davis character is friends with a Fed called Thomas Sewell
This Sewell is just one of a current crop of very, very low-quality and dubious young 'pro-white' Australians.

Many of them work with jews like Avi Yemini, or have done.

The previous 'big fish', Blair Cottrell, was an undercover homosexual who was rooting one of his offsiders, named Stuart van Moger. This was so well known, it couldn't even be called an open secret. This is partially why Cottrell is out of favour with most these days.

Police informing is absolutely endemic among them. Some of them have been or are controlled by various state police detectives or federal officers, who use them to entrap others so they can be charged. Neil Erikson is one who seems to skate past being charged, even as everyone he has anything to do with gets charged. And there's many, many more.

Every single time one of them gets in the shit with the police, they become an informant. It's not even a surprise any more. It's been going on for decades.

Old July 12th, 2023 #6
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
This Sewell is just one of a current crop of very, very low-quality and dubious young 'pro-white' Australians.

Many of them work with jews like Avi Yemini, or have done.

The previous 'big fish', Blair Cottrell, was an undercover homosexual who was rooting one of his offsiders, named Stuart van Moger. This was so well known, it couldn't even be called an open secret. This is partially why Cottrell is out of favour with most these days.

Police informing is absolutely endemic among them. Some of them have been or are controlled by various state police detectives or federal officers, who use them to entrap others so they can be charged. Neil Erikson is one who seems to skate past being charged, even as everyone he has anything to do with gets charged. And there's many, many more.

Every single time one of them gets in the shit with the police, they become an informant. It's not even a surprise any more. It's been going on for decades.
What a mess.

Looks like the Australian ZOG has nothing to worry about. The country can turn into India 2 with no problems.

Old July 28th, 2023 #7
Serbian

Joel Davis also promotes Christianity.

Old October 20th, 2023 #8
Serbian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
This Davis character is friends with a Fed called Thomas Sewell, who with ASIO (the Australian CIA/FBI) organizes local Neo-Nazis to go kill trad Russian civilians for Globohomo in the former ukraine, all while Australia fills up with one million brown and black people per year and little white boys get turned into trannies by unhinged white feminists (white women are cancer) and public schools.

Sewell
When normal Australians showed up to protest the tranny grooming of children the State sent Thomas Sewell and his Neo-Nazi freaks to disrupt the protest and do Roman salutes in front of the cameras for the State media which then presented all the normal pro family anti-tranny Aussies at the rally as 'Nazis', this made everyone back off from the anti-tranny agenda as they didn't want to be seen as 'holding the same views as Sewell's Neo-Nazis', in this way the anti-tranny uprising was stopped and trannies gained even more sympathy and protection. Even tougher laws were then passed against speech and 'hate' symbols.
These people like Sewell are cancer.

Last edited by Serbian; October 20th, 2023 at 10:37 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #9
Serbian

Interesting how pro Kiev 'Neo-Nazis' like Davis and Sewell are allowed to have tens of thousands of followers on Twitter but anyone calling out jewkraine and Israel, or supporting Russia, is permanently banned. Anglin was perma banned for no other reason than his opposition to ZOG starting WW3 over jewkraine.

Twitter is now allowing mild to moderate criticism of immigration, as long as you don't attack Jews/jewkraine. Musk is a total faggot.

Last edited by Serbian; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:41 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #10
Serbian

Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez
Quote:
Funny you should mention that. On the latest podcast with that Joel character Blair openly said that he knew many homosexuals. WTF man Being a normal non-degenerate white man I have never known a single faggot in my entire life, and I'm fucking old.

Tags
joel davis

Thread