VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 12th, 2023 #41
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Say something random chat thread
Will Stormfront Forum live on after the death of Don Black?

Old May 12th, 2023 #42
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post
Will Stormfront Forum live on after the death of Don Black?
Well, this site, when Linder chocolate dies?

I know he's a bit younger.

And probably much thinner than Augustus.

That movie is a goldmine for Gen X, and Wilder (yeah, I know he was a jew) is from my hometown.

Old May 12th, 2023 #43
Major Sharpe
Banned

Personally, I think Stormfront will curl up and die after Don Black croaks, primarily because his forum is just a collection of talentless misfits who won't be able to carry on. His son Derek probably could've, but he's too busy bangin' Jew pussy to return. Just my personal opinion, of course.

Old May 12th, 2023 #44
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris c View Post
Not bothered with it. Seen pics on the net of most of the contestants as you say look like trannies, fags and weirdos.

And the UK's contestant is a Jewess that wants a German passport because allegedly the Nazis were mean to her grandparents.
Yes, I wrote about (((Mae Muller))) in Alex Linder's big music industry thread where I've been documenting and spotlighting the nefarious jewish influence in the Western music world:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=29

Old May 12th, 2023 #45
Vincent Eric

Default How I learned to relax and enjoy the collapse.

The collapse of ZOG is always a good thing, though white people will have to suffer greatly for it.
To that end, here are my feel good thoughts for the day:

Israel is getting bombed into the stone age, which is where it permanently resides, anyway.

Jews are kvetching everywhere, about the orange faggot's "victory" over the judenpresse.
All theatre, of course.

Zoomers are rejecting the conditioning and indoctrination in record numbers.
The tax slave base is in critical condition, as more of them check out of the workforce.

The fodder for Israel's proxy wars pool is already extinct, meaning the ZOG war machine will have to depend on its beloved women, faggots, niggers, mystery meat muds and other assorted losers and miscreants to "win" their wars of blood and treasure for them, from now on.

White men are mass rejecting modern white women and leaving them on the streets, where they belong. The marriage industry racket is dying, the divorce rape mills are drying up and many jew shysters and white family destroyers are now out of work. Many more will follow. Hopefully they will all leave and return to Israel, as is their "right". A "right" that is unique only to to the jew.

White people are finally beginning to stand up for themselves and fight back.
Actual hate crimes charges were filed against the murdering nigger Singletary. Thank you NJP!

The troon agenda's massive PR nosedive, which killed piss water brand beer, along with too many white children.

The death of the box office, as the white masses utterly reject out of hand, the jews in Hollywood and their anti white male agenda.

And finally, the fact that Christianity is at long last dying, among white skins.

Here's hoping Odin will make a long awaited comeback!

Skaal!

Old May 14th, 2023 #46
bedford

jewsign More kikes sexual harassment news

Oh here is a good story I just saw on the Daily Stormer.
The jews who run Goldman Sachs had to settle a big sexual harassment
lawsuit to the tune of $200+ million dollars.
Apparently it was a class action lawsuit filed by current or former female employees who complained about sexual harassment, unequal pay and lack of advancement in the firm compared to male employees.
I have heard this Jew firm has a very strict hiring process. They only consider
employees with top academic credentials and they screening process is very imvolved.
So here is my take.
Mr. Abramovitz: Well Ms. Johnston Congragulations. I am impressed with your
credentials. You were valedictorian of your class at Choate Rosemary, varsity
tennis, MBA at Stanford. We have decided to hire you as a stockbroker.
BTW, you will be the sex toy of your boss Maury Hirsch. You don't mind if he grabs your ass or fondles your tits. It's just his way of showing he appreciates
your work.

Old May 14th, 2023 #47
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Say something random...
With the passage of time and the benefit of hindsight, was Kevin Alfred Strom innocent or guilty?

Old May 14th, 2023 #48
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post
With the passage of time and the benefit of hindsight, was Kevin Alfred Strom innocent or guilty?
Innocent. ...

Old May 15th, 2023 #49
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Innocent. ...
Here's Kevin Alfred Strom's address to the court, which I would encourage everyone to read:

https://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/200...-to-the-court/

And here's what Alex Linder has to say about the case:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You're blaming Strom for a position the government put him in. He made a tactical decision. His arguments explaining his actions are plausible. Your response is part of the reason the government is so happy to set whites up - it knows others will join in the bashing. Your position is essentially if the government sets someone up, and he signs even one paper admitting his guilt, then he's guilty and should be shunned.

You've never had the government after you or you would look at it the other way.

WN always blame their own. That helps ZOG make bogus convictions. They set someone up, and then their paid or unpaid Haddings are trotted out to justify what they did, and confirm white men who were starting to get some courage that, after all, their respectability fears were right, and should have been listened to.

Too many WN prefer fantasyland to reality. The reality is the government is murdering the white race. Part of that is lying about what it's doing, and part of that is preventing whites who figure out what's going on from fighting back. And part of that is setting up and budding white leaders on bogus charges. And part of that is sending out people to prominent white forums to justify those setups.
(…)
And then, stepping back, this girlish obsession with people being squeaky clean. Like, what, Bill Clinton? George Bush? Who, exactly?

You want to hold whites to a higher standard than system pols AND you want to pretend they don't face unique obstacles. That's how you act. It's ridiculous, wrong and shameful. Duke going skiing in the Alps, and at least 50% of you start crying about it. You have no concept of the pressure he faced, but if he does one human thing, why anonymous you shrieks like a scalded dog.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
He was set up and forced to sign, essentially - precisely so that people could use that signature the way you are doing now, whatever your motive may be, honest or dishonest. But it doesn't matter because if it wasn't that it would be something else. You're thinking like a Republican. Which is how about 80% of WN think.
(...)
He is the best one to run NA media operations, because he has the background and institutional knowledge. Just as Williams is the best suited to run NA, for roughly the same reasons, plus his military/Southern background. If Whiteness gets off the ground, it needs military men. But they have to provide leadership in public.
(...)
Strom is innocent. He was set up. You choose not to believe that. But politically, it makes no difference either way. He's raising three kids, and you keep feverishly promoting the idea he's a pedophile. Well, if that's so, then we can assume that he'll soon come to a bad end, right?

Old May 21st, 2023 #50
Stewart Meadows

I've always disliked the fact that unisex/gender-neutral names are so common in the English-speaking world. I'm talking about names like Adrian, Ashley, Courtney, Drew, Leslie, Lindsay, etc. It's something that you don't normally come across in continental Europe.

Old June 2nd, 2023 #51
Stewart Meadows

And as if the "gender-neutral" first names aren't enough, there's also the fact that some Anglo men have female first names as their last names (Mallory, Shannon, etc.), while some Anglo women have last names as their first names (MacKenzie, Madison, etc.). It's absurd.

Old June 15th, 2023 #52
Stewart Meadows

And what about all those Anglo idiots who give their children occupational names? "Taylor" and "Piper" are in my opinion some of the ugliest and most retarded first names you could give your daughter, and yet they appear to be quite common. Naming your son "Cooper" or "Thatcher" is also pretty stupid.

Old June 15th, 2023 #53
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
And what about all those Anglo idiots who give their children occupational names?
You have no kids and you'll never have any kids because you're a deviant faggot who spends all day every day on his computer jerking off to Japanese children's cartoons, you fucking freak

Old June 15th, 2023 #54
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Innocent. ...
Yeah, you'd defend that paedophile freak Strom - bird of a feather stick together, after all. Maybe you can make friends with him and watch some children's cartoons together

Old June 15th, 2023 #55
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF.Elizabeth View Post
Say something random...

N
..I
...G
....G
.....E
......R

...spelled sideways.

Old June 15th, 2023 #56
bedford

At the coffee shop in my neighborhood there is a young woman who looks to be 20 something. I asked her what is her name. She said Al. Huh? Well it could be short for Alex or Alexandra. There are two trannies that work at that coffee shop. Eww.
At least it is a lot cleaner than the Starbucks that closed two years ago..Not too many blacks go there plus I never see homeless people like in Starbucks. Most of the customers seem like white college students or suburbanites.

Old June 16th, 2023 #57
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
At the coffee shop in my neighborhood there is a young woman who looks to be 20 something. I asked her what is her name. She said Al. Huh?
Yeah, I really dislike that when I come across it in American (and sometimes British) movies and TV series. Like, women and girls who call themselves Al, Alex, Terry, Geri, Bernie, etc. Just like men. Yuck.

Old June 16th, 2023 #58
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Yeah, I really dislike that when I come across it in American (and sometimes British) movies and TV series. Like, women and girls who call themselves Al, Alex, Terry, Geri, Bernie, etc. Just like men. Yuck.
Do you like Teri Garr?

Old June 16th, 2023 #59
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Meadows likes little boys, so no

Old June 16th, 2023 #60
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Yeah, you'd defend that paedophile freak Strom - bird of a feather stick together, after all. Maybe you can make friends with him and watch some children's cartoons together
He's innocent. Alex Linder explained it pretty well in the posts that I quoted, but the best thing would be to read Kevin's address to the court, which I linked to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Do you like Teri Garr?
Well, at the risk of giving my mentally ill pro-Chinese stalker ammunition for his smear campaign against me, I would have to say that I don't think Teri Garr is (or was) particularly beautiful.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; June 16th, 2023 at 02:36 PM.

Thread