Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 3rd, 2023 #21
Gladiatrix

I have noticed that in the UK, the race-mixing promoted is White boys with negresses or pakis.

There have been ads on PBS for this little gem.

Not sure, as I have never seen it, but I think this is based on the same story as this movie.

Old May 3rd, 2023 #22
bedford

I don't like seeing those interracial photos in post #15. I appreciate the info that is provided. That is why I stopped watching any network TV years ago.
I don't understand why so many white people still watch this. I hear white people complaining about so many ads having niggers and all the race mixing ads. But it is not going to change. This is the propaganda the jews have been pushing for a long time. Just stop watching it and be one less consumer of toxic
content.
Even when i am going to various internet sites or I look at a video now these ads have been imbedded everywhere before I look at anything which are annoying as hell so I notice they all have the niggers in them like on TV.

Old May 3rd, 2023 #23
steven clark

Default Great Replacement-Negro Worship

The Tom Jones stuff really cracks me up. The earliest is the 1962 movie with Albert Finney as Tom (odd...doesn't he look like a younger Trump?), and this PBS (BBC) version...such frabjous b.s., making Sophie Western black and "from the other side of the world."

There was a Tom Jones BBC in 1997, and pretty much kept to things, but made sure a couple of maids were black, a scene with actors had them black, and when Tom meets with a recruiting officer, of course he's black. So, this crap has been going on for a while. Now they're just putting black characters in and the hell with the story.

Another series is Edgerton, where a black rich guy romances a woman...Jane Austen stuff, and they make Queen Caroline black. I think Edgerton is kind of a hot item for young women, in the usual Jane Austen adoration, although wonder if it's real, or just what the trendy magazines tell you what the "buzz" is.

Old May 4th, 2023 #24
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
The Tom Jones stuff really cracks me up. The earliest is the 1962 movie with Albert Finney as Tom (odd...doesn't he look like a younger Trump?), and this PBS (BBC) version...such frabjous b.s., making Sophie Western black and "from the other side of the world."

There was a Tom Jones BBC in 1997, and pretty much kept to things, but made sure a couple of maids were black, a scene with actors had them black, and when Tom meets with a recruiting officer, of course he's black. So, this crap has been going on for a while. Now they're just putting black characters in and the hell with the story.

Another series is Edgerton, where a black rich guy romances a woman...Jane Austen stuff, and they make Queen Caroline black. I think Edgerton is kind of a hot item for young women, in the usual Jane Austen adoration, although wonder if it's real, or just what the trendy magazines tell you what the "buzz" is.
Do you mean Bridgerton not Edgerton? i see ads for this show and it is set in England in a previous time and there are blacks and race mixing. That is all I know about it. It looks disgusting but it seems popular.

Old May 4th, 2023 #25
steven clark

Default great Replacement-Negro Worship

Yes, Bridgerton...thanks for the correction. Shows you how much TV I watch these days. I note the girl mags ooze over this and the usual media stuff.
As for me...I read books. Also write them.

Old May 15th, 2023 #26
jagd messer

Default The End Of Civilization & Lincoln quote.

No Biggie, Just the End of Civilization

Whatever you had planned to do for the rest of the day, please drop it and read this right now: Heather Mac Donald’s new book, “When Race Trumps Merit: How the Pursuit of Equity Sacrifices Excellence, Destroys Beauty, and Threatens Lives.”

It seems that in the hysteria that followed George Floyd’s death in 2020, we agreed to destroy all of Western civilization — law, music, art, education, policing, science and medicine — to make up for black people not doing well on standardized tests.

Mac Donald cites not hundreds but thousands of institutions that have flung aside standards in order to more fully dedicate themselves to the sole, driving purpose of our nation: boosting black people’s self-esteem.

To consider just one arena, I don’t think you’re going to like the medical care you’ll be getting under the new regime. Just like in the wildly successful Soviet Union, science must be subordinated to politics, specifically “racial justice.”

The American Medical Association, the American Association of Medical Colleges and the American Association of Pediatrics (AAP) have all agreed that medicine is racist.

The New England Journal of Medicine “presents a nonstop stream of articles on such topics as the ‘Pathology of Racism,’ ‘Toward Antiracist Allyship in Medicine,’ and ‘How Structural Racism Works — Racist Policies as a Root Cause of U.S. Racial Health Inequities,’” Mac Donald writes.

And “Scientific American produced a ‘special collector’s edition’ on ‘The Science of Overcoming Racism.’”

(It’s fantastic that scientific organizations are finally dedicating themselves to something important like racism, and not something boring, like cancer or Alzheimer’s disease — Unpack your privilege!)

The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) aired a podcast in 2021 in which the deputy editor, Edward Livingston, suggested that inequities in medical care be addressed without accusing doctors of “racism.” Both he and JAMA’s editor in chief were promptly denounced and fired, the editor replaced with a black woman. Black leaders now head the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, the Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Center, the University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center, the University of Pittsburgh Division of Medical Hematology/Oncology, the Wake Forest School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University’s School of Pharmacy, the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, the Massey Cancer Center at VCU, the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and the Department of Medicine at UCLA’s medical school. What could go wrong? Most of America’s largest cities have black mayors, and everything is fine.

But at least your doctor will be able to diagnose your disease correctly and you won’t die on the operating table, right? … RIGHT? (Anybody else remember the affirmative action doctor who took Allan Bakke’s place at the University of California Medical School at Davis and ended up killing his patients?)

In 2021, Mac Donald writes, “the average score for white applicants on the Medical College Admission Test was in the 71st percentile … The average score for black applicants was in the 35th percentile — a full standard deviation below the average white score.”

Naturally, therefore, medical schools responded by dropping the MCAT for black and Hispanic students, offering them admission on the basis of their “strong appreciation of human rights and social justice,” as the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai puts it.

Things don’t get better at medical school, where black students again score a full standard deviation below white and Asian students on Step One of the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE). This is the test given after the second year of medical school to evaluate students’ knowledge of anatomy, biochemistry, pharmacology, physiology and so on. It is multiple-choice and graded by computer.

Conclusion: The computer is racist. In January 2022, the USMLE dropped grades for Step One altogether and converted it to pass/fail.

On one hand, no one will get a bad grade. On the other hand, there will be no way to distinguish one medical student from another, whether black, white or Asian. Research laboratories, residencies, hospitals and medical centers, like the Mayo Clinic, will just have to roll the dice. (Playing hide-and-seek with the most promising scientific minds should turbo-charge medical discoveries!)

Luckily, learning to identify and treat disease isn’t such a big deal at today’s medical schools, anyway. Instead, the faculty are charged with teaching about “systems of power, privilege and oppression.” More than half of the top 50 medical schools now require students to take courses in systemic racism, Mac Donald notes. I’m sure that will be a huge relief when doctors miss your brain tumor.

The End Of Civilization 15 V 2023.

Abraham Lincoln Quote

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

~ Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

Abraham Lincoln Quote - Liberty Quotes Blog 15 V 2023.

Old May 15th, 2023 #27
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagd messer View Post
No Biggie, Just the End of Civilization

Whatever you had planned to do for the rest of the day, please drop it and read this right now: Heather Mac Donald’s new book, “When Race Trumps Merit: How the Pursuit of Equity Sacrifices Excellence, Destroys Beauty, and Threatens Lives.”

It seems that in the hysteria that followed George Floyd’s death in 2020, we agreed to destroy all of Western civilization — law, music, art, education, policing, science and medicine — to make up for black people not doing well on standardized tests.

Mac Donald cites not hundreds but thousands of institutions that have flung aside standards in order to more fully dedicate themselves to the sole, driving purpose of our nation: boosting black people’s self-esteem.

To consider just one arena, I don’t think you’re going to like the medical care you’ll be getting under the new regime. Just like in the wildly successful Soviet Union, science must be subordinated to politics, specifically “racial justice.”

The American Medical Association, the American Association of Medical Colleges and the American Association of Pediatrics (AAP) have all agreed that medicine is racist.

The New England Journal of Medicine “presents a nonstop stream of articles on such topics as the ‘Pathology of Racism,’ ‘Toward Antiracist Allyship in Medicine,’ and ‘How Structural Racism Works — Racist Policies as a Root Cause of U.S. Racial Health Inequities,’” Mac Donald writes.

And “Scientific American produced a ‘special collector’s edition’ on ‘The Science of Overcoming Racism.’”

(It’s fantastic that scientific organizations are finally dedicating themselves to something important like racism, and not something boring, like cancer or Alzheimer’s disease — Unpack your privilege!)

The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) aired a podcast in 2021 in which the deputy editor, Edward Livingston, suggested that inequities in medical care be addressed without accusing doctors of “racism.” Both he and JAMA’s editor in chief were promptly denounced and fired, the editor replaced with a black woman. Black leaders now head the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, the Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Center, the University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center, the University of Pittsburgh Division of Medical Hematology/Oncology, the Wake Forest School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University’s School of Pharmacy, the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, the Massey Cancer Center at VCU, the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and the Department of Medicine at UCLA’s medical school. What could go wrong? Most of America’s largest cities have black mayors, and everything is fine.

But at least your doctor will be able to diagnose your disease correctly and you won’t die on the operating table, right? … RIGHT? (Anybody else remember the affirmative action doctor who took Allan Bakke’s place at the University of California Medical School at Davis and ended up killing his patients?)

In 2021, Mac Donald writes, “the average score for white applicants on the Medical College Admission Test was in the 71st percentile … The average score for black applicants was in the 35th percentile — a full standard deviation below the average white score.”

Naturally, therefore, medical schools responded by dropping the MCAT for black and Hispanic students, offering them admission on the basis of their “strong appreciation of human rights and social justice,” as the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai puts it.

Things don’t get better at medical school, where black students again score a full standard deviation below white and Asian students on Step One of the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE). This is the test given after the second year of medical school to evaluate students’ knowledge of anatomy, biochemistry, pharmacology, physiology and so on. It is multiple-choice and graded by computer.

Conclusion: The computer is racist. In January 2022, the USMLE dropped grades for Step One altogether and converted it to pass/fail.

On one hand, no one will get a bad grade. On the other hand, there will be no way to distinguish one medical student from another, whether black, white or Asian. Research laboratories, residencies, hospitals and medical centers, like the Mayo Clinic, will just have to roll the dice. (Playing hide-and-seek with the most promising scientific minds should turbo-charge medical discoveries!)

Luckily, learning to identify and treat disease isn’t such a big deal at today’s medical schools, anyway. Instead, the faculty are charged with teaching about “systems of power, privilege and oppression.” More than half of the top 50 medical schools now require students to take courses in systemic racism, Mac Donald notes. I’m sure that will be a huge relief when doctors miss your brain tumor.

The End Of Civilization 15 V 2023.

Abraham Lincoln Quote

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

~ Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

Abraham Lincoln Quote - Liberty Quotes Blog 15 V 2023.
My thinking is to try to avoid needing doctors or going to the hospital by learning as much as I can about health and how to stay healthy. It is not too complicated. Don't smoke, don't drink (Yes, even small amounts of alcohol are harmful) don't use hard drugs, even prescription drugs are a problem since they are way overprescribed. By who? Those doctors who you assume know how to keep you healthy. Have you ever had to see a psychiatrist? Did they help cure your mental illness or make it less of a problem? No, they basically give you a drug and tell you to come back in 3 months so they can give you a new drug prescription. A lot of health problems that people have today are mainly due to poor diet. Eat a diet rich in fruit and vegetables and some grains and fish. Look at the toxic crap a lot of people eat. That's the problem. doctor's don't help people with that either. If an obese person goes to a doctor then it is not likely the doctor will analyze what the person is eating every day. But he would suggest gastric bypass or hook you on blood pressure meds or cholesterol drugs.
Then regular exercise every day is important. A serious regimen of weightlifting 3 times a week and an hour of cardio every day is what I try to stick to.
Turn off the TV for good and read and study new things. Exercise your brain.

Old May 18th, 2023 #28
jagd messer

Default Topsy Turvey, the World turned upside down.

SNIPPETS AND SNAPPETS 15 MAY 2021

Old May 19th, 2023 #29
Gladiatrix

Default Richard III featuring a black dyke as Richard

It's on tonight!

"Experience The Public Theater’s Free Shakespeare in the Park production of Shakespeare’s tragedy starring Danai Gurira in the title role. Recorded live in July 2022 from Central Park."

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/richard-iii-about/14430/

A gay Richard has been done before, for laughs.

Old May 21st, 2023 #30
jagd messer

Old May 24th, 2023 #31
jagd messer

Old May 24th, 2023 #32
James Radov

Spanish fans define a nigger as a nigger.. vinny jr is just another useless nigger..

Old June 11th, 2023 #33
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagd messer View Post

MSM is 90% Jewish owned and the reason they lie is to make population replacement completely acceptable.
Even if you don't see a nigger in a TV commercial, you hear a nigger voiceover, or 'The Grabby Nigger Hand' usually going for food or operating a sail-phone. It's saying "gibsmedat" even if you don't actually hear it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 30th, 2023 #35
jagd messer

Default Advertisers are 'trying too hard' to demonstrate diversity by shoehorning in minorities, study finds, as it reveals third of commercials now feature black people

Channel 4 YouGov poll looked at representation of BAME and LGBT communities
Broadcaster claims that brands are shoehorning in minority faces for diversity
The analysis of 1,000 adverts broadcast in the UK has sparked a 'tokenism' row

Advertisers have today been accused of 'tokenism' by 'shoehorning ethnic minorities' into TV commercials.

Channel 4 claims brands are 'over representing' the black and minority ethnic (BAME) community by including 'one black friend within a group of white people.'

A study of 1,000 adverts shown in the UK over two months found 37% featured black people, though they make up about 3% of the British population.

The study undertaken by YouGov for Channel 4's sales arm found that advertisers 'shoehorn' in ethnic minorities in a bid to appeal to as many consumers as possible.

Channel 4 claims brands are 'over representing' the black and minority ethnic (BAME) community by including 'one black friend within a group of white people' on TV adverts. Pictured, a Ladbrokes advert.

Researchers wrote: 'Many minorities criticise brands for 'trying too hard' to show diversity through shallow representation of different groups. 'Across groups, many criticise how Bame characters are still shown as the 'one black friend' within a group of white people.'

Channel 4 has also called for better representation of the LGBT community in TV advertising. The broadcaster has claimed that LGBT people are rarely portrayed - and when they are it is often in stereotyped ways. The same study also found just 3% of surveyed adverts feature members of the LGBT community, which makes up around 6% of the UK population.

It was also found that viewers overestimate representation at around 22%.

Matt Salmon, Channel 4's head of agency and client sales, said: 'Our study, and the focus groups we conducted alongside it, showed that despite the lip service paid to diversity, there's still a long way to go before we have authentic representation in television ads.

'Channel 4 is determined to drive change in this area and we particularly want to challenge advertisers to up their game in the representation of people from the LGBT+ community.'

Channel 4's Diversity In Advertising Award gives support to a winning creative idea which tackles an issue of diversity in advertising, this year with the focus on the LGBT community.

Advertisers are 'trying too hard' to demonstrate diversity
30 VI 2023.

Import the Third World and you become Third World.

When the wild cat gets out of the bag, it's not going back in.

The Media always managed by the 'tribe', has a huge over representation of homosexuals and foreigners especially television.

IS THAT FAIR?

Old July 2nd, 2023 #36
jagd messer

Default BBC British National Television

BBC Report Urges Mass Migration in Response to World ‘Fertility Crash’

First world countries must respond to a “jaw-dropping” crash in fertility by totally opening their borders to unlimited mass migration, according to “experts” interviewed by the BBC.

Falling fertility rates are “a success story” because they mean more women are in work and are not having children, according to a report by the BBC published on Wednesday.

It is shocking, however, that lower fertility rates will result in 23 countries, including Spain and Japan, seeing their populations drop by more than half by 2100, Professor Christopher Murray told the state media organ. “That’s a pretty big thing; most of the world is transitioning into natural population decline,” the researcher said, adding: “I think it’s incredibly hard to think this through and recognise how big a thing this is; it’s extraordinary, we’ll have to reorganise societies.” “You might think this is great for the environment. A smaller population would reduce carbon emissions as well as deforestation for farmland,” says the BBC, which has been promoting a “child-free” life to British women for decades as “liberation” and as a means to “save the planet”.

But “who pays tax in a massively aged world?” the state broadcaster asks, going on to tell readers that there must be a massive population transfer from Africa to the first world to make up for a deficit of babies. “Countries, including the UK, have used migration to boost their population and compensate for falling fertility rates,” asserts the BBC, neglecting to mention that third world migration has been a huge net drain on the British treasury.

To support this argument, the broadcaster speaks to mass migration enthusiast, Professor Ibrahim Abubakar from University College London (UCL), who said: “If these predictions are even half accurate, migration will become a necessity for all nations and not an option. “To be successful, we need a fundamental rethink of global politics. The distribution of working-age populations will be crucial to whether humanity prospers or withers.”

This sentiment — that mass migration will be mandatory — was echoed in the article by Professor Murray, who told the BBC: “We will go from the period where it’s a choice to open borders, or not, to frank competition for migrants, as there won’t be enough.” Noting projections that the population of sub-Saharan Africa is set to treble to over three billion people by the end of this century, he argued that “global recognition of the challenges around racism are going to be all the more critical” in the coming years, stating that large numbers of African migrants and their descendants will be present in “many more countries”.

In addition, the BBC uses the article to stress that first world countries should not try to increase the fertility rate of their native populations, stating that “researchers warn against undoing the progress on women’s education and access to contraception”. The article quotes Professor Stein Emil Vollset, who said: “Responding to population decline is likely to become an overriding policy concern in many nations, but must not compromise efforts to enhance women’s reproductive health or progress on women’s rights.”

While subcontracting the process of human reproduction abroad is increasingly the model for many developed and European nations, there are exceptions which suggest other ways are possible. Central European nation Hungary — led by national conservative Prime Minister Viktor Orbán and directed by pro-family families minister Katalin Novák — has been actively pursuing pro-child policies with the object of stabilising the nation’s population without resorting to wholesale importation of humans.

The policies include financial support and tax relief for families and intend to make women having the children they already wanted financially viable, rather than a burden. The policies seem to be working, too: Breitbart London reported earlier this yearthat the nation saw a 5.5 % rise in fertility in just 12 months under the new scheme. Commenting on the purpose behind the scheme, a Hungarian government spokesman had earlier told Breitbart London that: “Europe is at a crossroads. Western Europe seeks to address the problem of demography with simple solutions which only offer short-term success, but convey catastrophic consequences in the long run. “What we need is not numbers, but Hungarian children: we’re not seeking to sustain an economic system, but Hungary, the Hungarian nation and Hungarian history; we want to encourage the continuation of our families for several generations.”

The United Kingdom could pursue similar schemes, but for now, the government sees getting as many women working as possible as an objective, while the British tax system punishes single-income families where the mother stays at home to care for children. Criticising this ‘mum tax’, motherhood campaigner Alena Kate Pettitt — known for her vocal advocation of real families in the British mainstream media, often facing hard criticism from the left for doing so — told Breitbart London: “This country relies on the strength of the family, the basic building block of our communities. The fact that we increasingly cannot afford to simply birth, raise first-hand, or even sustain a future generation throws our misguided priorities into a very harsh light. “The government wants women to go to work, leaving parents relying on paid childcare and ever-longer school hours. Many families would rather keep the money spent on services that they could provide for themselves. Why encourage parents to outsource what should be the happiest years of their lives when they have the means to provide for a family themselves — or would, were it not for the tax system unfairly advantaging families where both parents work?”

The Black Broadcasting Corporation never give up do they? Until our land is full of blacks they will never be satisfied.

the solution to a dwindling tax base is NOT bringing in more people to use benefits instead of paying taxes

it's the Ban Brexit Corporation.

if citizens were not being suppressed and taken advantage of so harshly - fertility rates would be just fine.

Breitbart:

BBC: MASS MIGRATION IS ANSWER TO ‘FERTILITY CRASH

16 Jul 2020 · First world countries must respond to a “jaw-dropping” crash in fertility by totally opening their borders to unlimited mass migration.

BBC British National Television's main objective is social engineering and to make the UK a non white country. What traitors.

Old July 4th, 2023 #37
James Radov

Everyone has noticed White couples have all but disappeared from TV commercials in the last few years. Mixed race couples are the norm, and everyone from Joe Biden to Chris Rock and Adam Carolla have noticed it. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

Old July 5th, 2023 #38
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
Everyone has noticed White couples have all but disappeared from TV commercials in the last few years. Mixed race couples are the norm, and everyone from Joe Biden to Chris Rock and Adam Carolla have noticed it. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

What Happened to White Couples in Television Commercials?
Good video. Dice hinted at it, but doesn't mention exactly (((who))) is making all these mixed race TV shows, movies and ads (clue: it's not the blacks). Of course, he would be thrown off of jewtube if he did.

Old September 13th, 2023 #39
jagd messer

Default Inversion

War by Reverse Psychology

Old September 19th, 2023 #40
jagd messer

Default Begging / pleading adverts on behalf of 3rd world infants, children and animals

Begging / pleading adverts on behalf of 3rd world infants, children and animals

"... won't you send a donation to get him/ her / this life saving operation"

Its not enough to see on TV at either breakfast, lunch time, even more so at evening time just as your sitting down for a nice meal, thousands of either legal or illegal immigrants on the news all coming or all heading to invade England. Then the adverts begin, asking for money to be sent to Africa, and even telling you how much to send, then other countries as well. The many different reasons include for: starving, homeless, orphan children, in need of medicine, food, blankets, shelter, welfare, drinking water, animals, the list is endless.

One night and it was for: water aid, eye sight aid, girls aid, aid for pregnant mothers care, aid against underage marriage, aid for educating African girls, RSPCA , Children in Need, Médecins Sans Frontières ( MSF), etc.

As well there are many adverts for animal charities dogs, cats ,donkeys, tigers, penguins (adopt a penguin), brown bears, polar bears, elephants, Ukrainians, natural disasters, . . . etc.

The directors of these charities earn three quarters of a million pounds yearly and the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)IFAW really upset me when one director left with a million pounds fee - SCANDAL OF pounds 1m PAY-OFF TO TOP CHARITY BOSS.

begging t.v adverts
19 IX 2023.

CHARITY is exclusively Caucasian. Negroids don't make contributions to Charity regardless of any cause. This is a fact.

Give them AID so that they know about Europe and then can come here to replace you, live of you, and cut your throat.

Thread