Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 17th, 2023 #1
Kevin Goudreau

Default I am Officially Engaged for a Real Wedding

I am Common Law Married and a bit of a Criminal, I have done some time, having marital problems and working it out and my solution is getting a real Church wedding and prove my LOVE! I had switched my engagement ring to my other hand out of petty spite in an argument and people assumed something else going on with my cheap engagement ring on other hand meant i would have anything to do with those Mason types nor am I a rat, it is a government conspiracy thing against the Freedom Convoy and trying to label me and others as terrorists and trying to pin false charges and plant evidence on me and some Freedom Friends is all. I have filed Ombudsman old complaints on file still about abuse and beatings, inside, Illegal Military style interrogation and tortured for hours but they never broke me, now they really want to get me because I know too much but still cannot talk about it because I started them investigating but I am not ratting on anyone, just about my rights being violated and making other things happening look like I am doing something that I am not, I am just a redneck, not what I was, I am going to become a real politician and shed some things from my past and let go of some things I should have before to be taken seriously. They are trying to put things in our computers and you know what that is about, I caught them trying it but I foiled them and they are really mad now.

https://wnf-canada.blogspot.com

Thread