VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2023 #1
Taliesen
Banned

Default Michael Weaver's Legal Fund

I want to thank everybody who has donated and helped to make Michael Weaver's legal fundraiser a success.

Michael is a long-time activist committed to the pro-White cause. I've known of his works for over a decade now and am always amazed at his toughness and resilience in the face of our (((implacable enemy))).

Again thank you for helping him. He has earned our respect and support.

Old May 17th, 2023 #2
Major Sharpe
Banned

After all his flyering (100,000!) his legal trouble, and his time in prison, can you post 5 or 6 bullet points of precisely what Michael Weaver accomplished?

Old May 18th, 2023 #3
Taliesen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post
. . . can you post 5 or 6 bullet points of precisely what Michael Weaver accomplished?
The same thing all of us here are trying to do. Raise awareness of our situation.

I have a question for you. Have you ever made a post that is beneficial to the White race, or at least anybody in this forum?

Old May 18th, 2023 #4
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesen View Post
The same thing all of us here are trying to do. Raise awareness of our situation.
This is what I mean. "Raise awareness" in precisely what manner? What exactly did he "raise awareness" of? And how many decades of flyering are needed to "raise awareness" before real-world action is taken against whatever it is people like you "raise awareness" of? You never say!

Quote:
I have a question for you. Have you ever made a post that is beneficial to the White race, or at least anybody in this forum?
Yes, search my posts if you care to.

Old May 18th, 2023 #5
Major Sharpe
Banned

PS: I returned the downvote you already gave me.

Old May 19th, 2023 #6
Taliesen
Banned

Default Tearing others down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post
PS: I returned the downvote you already gave me.
I've never seen a single post of yours that is constructive in any way. You're constantly trying to tear others down and undermine their hard work.

One might thing you're a Cointelpro.

Old June 3rd, 2023 #7
JohnUbele

Quote:
I've never seen a single post of yours that is constructive in any way. You're constantly trying to tear others down and undermine their hard work.

One might thing you're a Cointelpro.

I remember seeing some of Michael Weaver's videos. He's very fearless in putting materials out. I wish more people had that type of courage.

Do you have the link for his Bitchute channel? If you do then please post it here.

Thank you very much.

Old June 3rd, 2023 #8
Major Sharpe
Banned

I have no problem with activism and never have. What I object to is the deliberate deception carried out by some (okay, by many) that they are "instruments of white nationalist progress". Most (all?) are not. All we need do is look at the America of 2023 and then compare it to all the bloviated claims of the WN movement made over the past half century. To anyone but a moron it's plain to see that they have all failed to "Secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" - be they Neo-Nazi organizations, the National Alliance, Aryan Nations, Patriot Front, the Ku Klux Klan, the WCOTC, EURO, Identity Europa, Shield Wall Network, Northwest Front, American Renaissance, and so on. All of those groups boasting that they are "working hard to defeat the New/Jew World Order (but please, please, please send us more money!) have (in some cases) used such donated money to fund their lifestyle. One noted example (but certainly not the only one) is David Duke.

Over the years a simple test has come into existence to test the leaders of these various groups in order to determine their honesty. But two reactions are immediately evident if they are not:
  • When questioned, they become evasive
  • When questioned, they become angry
The latter reaction is usually proof positive that such WN "leaders" are crooks, con artists, and liars. In the end, the entire history of the WN movement is one long, sordid tale of deceit, incompetence, and simple, petty greed. It's one of the few areas of human endeavor where a total unknown can - overnight - set them themselves up as a "leader" with absolutely no qualifications for the job. As a result, the WN movement is rife with corruption. And anyone who dares point this out (especially with incontrovertible facts) is immediately attacked by the brainless lemmings.

Is there a solution?

There is, but it would take a paradigm shift in thinking. Yet the current WN movement is so thoroughly rotted from the inside out that it is probably too late. America is far browner today than it was during the heyday of William Pierce, far more leftist, far more homosexualized, far more beyond the reach of effective change.

Dr. William Pierce's last public speech where he
shits all over the WN Movement - and justifiably so:

Old June 12th, 2023 #9
Taliesen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnUbele View Post
Do you have the link for his Bitchute channel? If you do then please post it here.
Hey John, Michael's BitChute channel is here: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/EY8mxJojHPLM/

Old September 16th, 2023 #10
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

I don't know much about Weaver.

From what I have read he was part of the group opposing the Williams/Strom hostile takeover of NA, so he is OK in my book.

Thread