View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2023 #6
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post
So what is the solution? No one ever has a credible answer to that one very simple question - especially the assholes over on Stormfront.
Major Sharpe, Major Tom in the Bowie song Space Oddity was stranded in a tin can in space. That sucks, but at least he didn't have to deal with all the crap going on on the earth.
That made me think that sometime in the futture, say the year 2100, there will likely be a small minority of people living outside the earth. Some will be on a moon base, or multiple bases, some may be in space stations and some on Mars. These space dwellers will have to be among the higher IQ types and the stronger people lke the 60s astronauts in the Right Stuff. Living on Mars would be harsh kind of like Antartica but there will be the hardiest of people who would take on the challenge. I won't be around to see the year 2100 unless there is some breakthrough in life extension technology that allows people to live to 140 or beyond.
This is off the topic you were getting at because what do WNs do now about the mess we qre confroted with?
There could be a Balkanization movement in the U.S. where a mass of white people decide to form their own ethnostate. But why are so few whites considering that seriously now?
I saw the sci fi movie Elysium recently. The plot of that movie was in the future I think it was 200 years from now an elite group of wealthy people live well in a space station above the earth while the earth has been overpopulated and polluted so the masses on earth have lives that suck in comparison.
Jodie Foster is in charge of the space station and Matt Damon plays a guy on earth who has an illness and has to get to the space station which has the only medical technology which can save his life.
The movie seems to start out suggesting that this division of people between elite separatists and the poor masses is okay.
But towards the end when Matt Damon and other earth dwellers get to the space station the theme of the movie turns to an egalitarian idea. Now all the technology and wealth enjoyed by the elite can be shared with the poor poeple on earth.
Food for thought anyway.
One group can separate from a society that offers them little benefit if the circumstances arise.
The wealthy elites today are the problem that we, the majority of white middle class people around the world, have to contend with.