View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2023 #7501
Stewart Meadows

More examples of how jew-backed third-world savages behave in Europe:

Quote:
Huddersfield sexual predator who attacked woman in her own home linked to other horrific cases

Naveed Khawaja, 55, has been jailed for three years

By Megan Banner Reporter
18:13, 23 MAY 2023

A Huddersfield man who sexually assaulted a vulnerable woman also attacked two other females, it has been revealed.

Naveed Khawaja, 55, of Yew Street, Huddersfield was jailed for three years at Leeds Crown Court on May 9 after being convicted of three sexual assaults. The 55-year-old was arrested on October 11, 2021 following a report that a man had attended the home of a victim earlier that month.

Once in the house he committed a sexual assault on the victim who was particularly vulnerable. An investigation was launched by officers from Kirklees CID who on reviewing the offence, linked Khawaja with two unsolved offences in Bradford from July 2017 and October 2019.

Naveed Khawaja who sexual assaulted vulnerable women has been jailed (Image: West Yorkshire Police)
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/...acked-26977626

Quote:
HORROR ORDEAL Sex attacker broke into woman’s home through attic, tied her to chair and tried to rape her at knifepoint

Ethan Singh
Published: 15:13, 20 May 2023 Updated: 15:13, 20 May 2023

A SEX attacker broke into a woman's home through an attic before tying her to a chair and trying to rape her at knifepoint.

Karan Pullock, 37, was described as "truly dangerous" individual after attacking the victim at her home in Hackney, London.

Karan Pullock has been jailed after sexually assaulting woman and attempting to rape herCredit: Metropolitan Police
(...)
The victim said: “There are days where I struggle to get out of bed. Not recognising the person I once was. I wonder what the point is, where I no longer have the confidence to live like I used to.

"To live in a city like London and constantly be in fear feels hopeless.

“I’m a grown woman who is now scared of the dark. I feel embarrassed trying to make plans to see friends, or client meetings and having to work around this.

"In the winter months, it makes this basically impossible."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/224226...an-home-attic/

Quote:
Homeless migrant attacks cop with iron bar, shot in leg

Officer acted in self-defence says Naples mayor

(ANSA) - ROME, MAY 23 - A homeless African migrant was shot in the leg Tuesday after attacking a policeman with an iron bar outside the Duomo in Naples after being told to move from the portico where he and other street people have been spending the night for some time, local sources said.

The officer took out his gun and fired the shot, wounding the migrant slightly, as the man tried to hit him again on the ground, the sources said.

Several passersby tried to stop the migrant attacking the agent, and then offered first aid and assistance to the injured officer.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/gen...6df6228f8.html