View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2023 #164
Ray Allan

I've been watching Ancient Aliens for years, and I originally read Erich von Daniken's Chariots of The Gods in the 1970s. I don't discount the possibility that our early civilizations were contacted and influenced by extraterrestrial visitors millennia ago. However, no real evidence of this has been found yet (or is being kept secret). Personally, I think the Egyptians, Sumerians, Babylonians and others were intelligent enough to construct things like the Pyramids and develop advanced mathematics, astronomy, etc., by themselves. If aliens were here in the distant past, they did a damn good job of not leaving behind any advanced technological artifacts, computers, spacecraft parts or what have you. There have been many mysterious objects found over the years which are too numerous to list here, but nothing made of any exotic materials or processes our present science cannot identify. I would jump for joy if anything like that was discovered, or even an actual alien body. But until then, I would prefer to remain a little skeptical. One thing aliens could have done for humans if they were in fact visiting Earth, was introduce advanced medicine or cures for various diseases that humanity suffered from forever. That probably would have been more helpful to early humans than anything else.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; May 24th, 2023 at 10:08 PM.