Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2012 #1
sam houston

Default Holly Madison wants to adopt black or yellow baby

Holly Madison playboy whore, former Hugh Hefner concubine star of filthy vegas act called peepshow is in talks with the adoption agency Hold My Hand. She desperately wants to adopt a baby from africa or south korea. At least north koreans have racial pride,unlike ms madison. if denise richards can find a white baby why cant anyone else in hollywood?

Old July 26th, 2012 #2
8Man
"moderate" radical

.. very likely, but good form is to post a URL/link/web address where you see that info.

I'm sure some young gooklet will appreciate the mothering skills she's perfected on ol' Hugh.

Old July 26th, 2012 #3
White Winger

I'm sure Hefner ,being the agent of Satan that he's always been - and smugly,cynically knowing what a typical shithead she is,which is why he snapped her right up to be one of his girls - brainwashed her into believing it's moral.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL

Old July 26th, 2012 #4
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
.. very likely, but good form is to post a URL/link/web address where you see that info.

I'm sure some young gooklet will appreciate the mothering skills she's perfected on ol' Hugh.
"good form"

Old July 27th, 2012 #5
Jeanette Feuer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam houston View Post
Holly Madison playboy whore, former Hugh Hefner concubine star of filthy vegas act called peepshow is in talks with the adoption agency Hold My Hand. She desperately wants to adopt a baby from africa or south korea. At least north koreans have racial pride,unlike ms madison. if denise richards can find a white baby why cant anyone else in hollywood?
No, Denise Richards' adopted baby is Hispanic, not White. I don't get why people get those two mixed up (Zman, anyone?)

I feel bad for any child that ends up with Miss Holly, but at least she won't be poisoning the mind of a young White baby! Think of it that way

Old July 27th, 2012 #6
Dakota Dave

Shit I'm so out of the loop on whats considered cool at first I thought you guys were talking about Dolly Madison the snack cake company

Raspberry Zingers anyone?

Old July 28th, 2012 #7
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
I feel bad for any child that ends up with Miss Holly, but at least she won't be poisoning the mind of a young White baby!
Maybe the mud will die of silicone poisoning if the whore tries to breast feed it.

Thread